Another US School Attack no deaths

Bruv

Post by Bruv »

A 16-year-old student wielding two knives went on a stabbing rampage in the hallways of a Pittsburgh-area high school early on Wednesday, injuring 21 people, about half of them seriously, officials said.

Many might be dead if he had gone armed with some automatic arms?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

Bruv;1451578 wrote:

Many might be dead if he had gone armed with some automatic arms?

I was just thinking that.. I wonder how someone could ever just start stabbing or shooting everybody around them.. ?

My dad calls it the "nintendo disease". Kids play such violent games etc, shooting and stabbing others during these games, that it distances them from reality.
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

I'm frankly astounded he didn't have a gun, they're so easy to get it's ridiculous. Thank the Good Lord for small favors. Does kind of make a point about gun control, though. (See: Japan)
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Saint_;1451595 wrote: I'm frankly astounded he didn't have a gun, they're so easy to get it's ridiculous. Thank the Good Lord for small favors. Does kind of make a point about gun control, though. (See: Japan)
Astounded and grateful ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Bruv;1451600 wrote: Astounded and grateful ?

Yep. Grateful. Not that such a horror happened, but that guns weren't involved. The carnage would have been exponentially worse. But then...that's what's in store for the U.S. isn't it? Exponentially rising gun carnage.

Return to “Societal Issues News”