BBC Bias ? RT Report

Bruv

BBC Bias ? RT Report

Post by Bruv »

I feel as if they have just killed Bambi.

I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Snowfire

BBC Bias ? RT Report

Post by Snowfire »

You don't think its Russia learning a thing or two about propaganda from people like Truthbringer and Katsung. Youtube's full of people convinced that everything is faked from the moon in the sky(hologram) to the US school massacres.
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
tude dog

BBC Bias ? RT Report

Post by tude dog »

Anytime, anybody confronts me with truth, my mental alarm bells go off.

I love YouTube.

It offers all kinds of neat information, entertainment , cultural or whatever.

It is also good for propaganda as many claims are can be represented quickly without critique.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
Bruv

BBC Bias ? RT Report

Post by Bruv »

The video was from RT, a lot of it looked authentic to me.

I saw the original BBC report and looking at it now with reference to the RT report it could be just as the Russians are saying.

It could be an agency report, because I can't believe the BBC would sanction such a stitch up officially.That would make me feel better.

Then again watching the carry on amongst our own MP's and their expenses, Big Business Tax avoidance, News Paper hacking, BBC sex scandals, Blair's phoney war, who can you trust these days?
LarsMac

BBC Bias ? RT Report

Post by LarsMac »

I was turned off by all the flashy graphics from the get-go, and dismissed the whole thing as goobledgook. Perhaps I am just too cynical.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
tude dog

BBC Bias ? RT Report

Post by tude dog »

Bruv;1450818 wrote: The video was from RT

YEE HAH

The creation of Russia Today was a part of a larger PR effort by the Russian government intended to improve the image of Russia abroad.[9]

Wikipedia

This reminds me of the days when I was into ham radio.

I still remember the voices of Radio Moscow. Very professional.

Then there was Radio La Habana Cuba.

I suspect RT took some lessons from Cuba. I swear if it was television, it would look just like RT, with a Latin spice.
Bruv

BBC Bias ? RT Report

Post by Bruv »

An intelligent audience should be able to recognise clearly biased reporting from a clearly biased source........the trouble being if it's in your own accent with a few yee haws thrown in it can seduce you into believing everything they say.

Then again.............if you get told your house is on fire in a Russian accent..........................do you listen ?

Just something to think on.
tude dog

BBC Bias ? RT Report

Post by tude dog »

Bruv;1450893 wrote: An intelligent audience should be able to recognise clearly biased reporting from a clearly biased source........

Yup, one would think.

Bruv;1450893 wrote: the trouble being if it's in your own accent with a few yee haws thrown in it can seduce you into believing everything they say.

All the same, Radio Moscow used an English accent. Back then La Habana Cuba was quite hip for the day. Should be no surprise that no matter the reason a radio station would use the voice most attractive to its audience.

Bruv;1450893 wrote: Then again.............if you get told your house is on fire in a Russian accent..........................do you listen ?

Well, first of all I would know it was not from Radio Moscow or La Habana Cuba.

Bruv;1450893 wrote: Just something to think on.

Yea, I miss short wave radio. Often wondered what I would get since moving to the center of the United States.
Bruv

BBC Bias ? RT Report

Post by Bruv »

It appears Mr Dawg you lack the subtlety to understand the meaning behind my post, nothing to do with actual accent......as it happens.

I take full blame for my lack of communication skills.

Even the esteemed LarsMac 'turned off' although his evening news from Honest TV USA has the same razzamaztazz introduction with the 'flashy graphics'......perhaps your own familiar home grown 'goobledgook' is more acceptable, comfortable like an old pair of trainers.

The classic quote would have been "Don't shoot the messenger" because that is what I meant.

The lack of any further 'News' covering this damning report pricks my suspicious mind more...............no BBC denial? no other News reports?

Are the media moquls drip feeding us exactly what they think we should hear, and hiding other stuff?

I shall reserve judgement, weighing each source against each other and my life time of "News" experiences from highly reputable sources......including Government Spokesmen.
LarsMac

BBC Bias ? RT Report

Post by LarsMac »

Bruv;1450907 wrote: It appears Mr Dawg you lack the subtlety to understand the meaning behind my post, nothing to do with actual accent......as it happens.

I take full blame for my lack of communication skills.

Even the esteemed LarsMac 'turned off' although his evening news from Honest TV USA has the same razzamaztazz introduction with the 'flashy graphics'......perhaps your own familiar home grown 'goobledgook' is more acceptable, comfortable like an old pair of trainers.

The classic quote would have been "Don't shoot the messenger" because that is what I meant.

The lack of any further 'News' covering this damning report pricks my suspicious mind more...............no BBC denial? no other News reports?

Are the media moquls drip feeding us exactly what they think we should hear, and hiding other stuff?

I shall reserve judgement, weighing each source against each other and my life time of "News" experiences from highly reputable sources......including Government Spokesmen.

I have pretty much disconnected from the broadcast news. I generally gather reports from multiple sources, and run it all through my BS Filters, and digest the results.

Life is much more palatable, these days.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Bryn Mawr

BBC Bias ? RT Report

Post by Bryn Mawr »

LarsMac;1450954 wrote: I have pretty much disconnected from the broadcast news. I generally gather reports from multiple sources, and run it all through my BS Filters, and digest the results.

Life is much more palatable, these days.

A much better approach to life IMHO

Return to “International Politics”