Weblogs

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
minks

Weblogs

Post by minks »

Anyone here started one? Know of any good ones? Know anything about them?

I am curious more than anything, doubt I would start one cause I can't stick on one topic, mine would just be filled with random junk ahahahaha
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Hawke

Weblogs

Post by Hawke »

mine would just be filled with random junk
That's ok...99% of of online journals consist merely of "random junk". I ran a weblog for a few years, before I got completely tired of it and just quit one day. If you enjoy journaling, go for it! There are a lot of internet sites set up to allow you to start 'blogging easily and with no prior knowledge.

Cheers,

H
minks

Weblogs

Post by minks »

Hawke wrote: That's ok...99% of of online journals consist merely of "random junk". I ran a weblog for a few years, before I got completely tired of it and just quit one day. If you enjoy journaling, go for it! There are a lot of internet sites set up to allow you to start 'blogging easily and with no prior knowledge.

Cheers,

H

Really that simple? I used to journal tons in my younger years. Gawd for stress relief, picked up a pen and just wrote. Interesting.

Some of the bits and pieces of Blogs I have skimmed over seem to be people with a stand and they stick with that through out. I am way to ADHD for that ahahahaha

Who knows maybe one day I will try my hand at it.

― Mae West
Rapunzel

Weblogs

Post by Rapunzel »

Why not start a journal here? Isn't that the same thing? :-3
abbey

Weblogs

Post by abbey »

Rapunzel wrote: Why not start a journal here? Isn't that the same thing? :-3Good idea.

I'd never heard of blogging til tonight!
minks

Weblogs

Post by minks »

ok

"This one time at band camp..." hehe well I could do that but you all know I am like the mad hatter with my randomness hehehehe

Hey speaking of which, they used to use Mercury to cure the wool in wool hats and eventually it started to poison the workers and the Mad Hatters character iin Alice in Wonderland is based on that fact.

I TOLD YOU I am chronic ADHD

― Mae West
john8pies

Weblogs

Post by john8pies »

Well, anyway, after getting up and going shopping and then to the library and then taking an old lady to the supermarket, I returned home and checked my post and had a coffee and a sandwich and a quick look at the news and .......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (continued on p.94, as they say in Private Eye!!!)
minks

Weblogs

Post by minks »

john8pies wrote: Well, anyway, after getting up and going shopping and then to the library and then taking an old lady to the supermarket, I returned home and checked my post and had a coffee and a sandwich and a quick look at the news and .......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (continued on p.94, as they say in Private Eye!!!)

And then you spice it up with a link or 2 from the net, and some lies, and some embelishments ahahahaha

What goes on in my head is far more interesting than my daily routine ahahahahaha

― Mae West
abbey

Weblogs

Post by abbey »

minks wrote: ok

"This one time at band camp..." hehe well I could do that but you all know I am like the mad hatter with my randomness hehehehe

Hey speaking of which, they used to use Mercury to cure the wool in wool hats and eventually it started to poison the workers and the Mad Hatters character iin Alice in Wonderland is based on that fact.

I TOLD YOU I am chronic ADHD:-3 On second thoughts maybe best not to do it here...:wah:
RedSoxFan

Weblogs

Post by RedSoxFan »

minks wrote: Anyone here started one? Know of any good ones? Know anything about them?

I am curious more than anything, doubt I would start one cause I can't stick on one topic, mine would just be filled with random junk ahahahaha

I know of a good website with millions of people who have created these things and keep them up pretty regularly. You can add friedns to your list and keep up with thiers too....

www.xanga.com

Try it out, let me know what you think.
I try to please one person a day. Today is not your day, and tomorrow looks bad too.
Lon

Weblogs

Post by Lon »

minks wrote: Anyone here started one? Know of any good ones? Know anything about them?

I am curious more than anything, doubt I would start one cause I can't stick on one topic, mine would just be filled with random junk ahahahaha Here's mine-----------http://www.thoughtsandtravels.blogspot.com/

Return to “General Chit Chat”