Would it.... ?

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
Chloe_88

Would it.... ?

Post by Chloe_88 »

Would it freak you out if this appeared on your living room wall ? The new wall you put in, the wall you just painted, and as the paint started to dry, this appeared.

The picture was a lot clearer years ago (it's almost 20 years old), it has faded quite a bit.

Anyway, what would your first reaction be?

Betty Boop

Would it.... ?

Post by Betty Boop »

Chloe_88;1443909 wrote: Would it freak you out if this appeared on your living room wall ? The new wall you put in, the wall you just painted, and as the paint started to dry, this appeared.

The picture was a lot clearer years ago (it's almost 20 years old), it has faded quite a bit.

Anyway, what would your first reaction be?

I'd be questioning the plasterer.
Chloe_88

Would it.... ?

Post by Chloe_88 »

Betty Boop;1443911 wrote: I'd be questioning the plasterer.

That's why is said: the wall "you" put in.. as in the wall you, yourself built from start to finish.. :)
Betty Boop

Would it.... ?

Post by Betty Boop »

Chloe_88;1443912 wrote: That's why is said: the wall "you" put in.. as in the wall you, yourself built from start to finish.. :)

and no one, not one other soul had access to that wall whilst it was drying?
Chloe_88

Would it.... ?

Post by Chloe_88 »

Betty Boop;1443913 wrote: and no one, not one other soul had access to that wall whilst it was drying?

Yep
Betty Boop

Would it.... ?

Post by Betty Boop »

Chloe_88;1443914 wrote: Yep

it was you that did the wall?
Chloe_88

Would it.... ?

Post by Chloe_88 »

Betty Boop;1443915 wrote: it was you that did the wall?

FYI, to clear things up, my dad built this stud wall, in our old house. No pipes ran through, below or above it, only elec cables ran through there.

When he finished putting it up, he painted it. Then my brother came home and walked in, and as they did the "man" thing and watched the paint dry, this appeared. With my brothers quick thinking he grabbed the camera and took this photo.

I don't really believe in ghosts or mediums myself, but very strange things happend in this house. The people who bought it from us, never slept in the house. They were terrified. The chose to sleep in the garage. Bit cold for my liking but hey.
Betty Boop

Would it.... ?

Post by Betty Boop »

Chloe_88;1443916 wrote: FYI, to clear things up, my dad built this stud wall, in our old house. No pipes ran through, below or above it, only elec cables ran through there.

When he finished putting it up, he painted it. Then my brother came home and walked in, and as they did the "man" thing and watched the paint dry, this appeared. With my brothers quick thinking he grabbed the camera and took this photo.

I don't really believe in ghosts or mediums myself, but very strange things happend in this house. The people who bought it from us, never slept in the house. They were terrified. The chose to sleep in the garage. Bit cold for my liking but hey.

Depends if either of them decided it would be a good joke given the history they were already aware of, was someone observing them the whole time for instance.

Other than that I'd be wishing whoever haunts the place a quicker passing and telling them it's ok to move on :wah:
Chloe_88

Would it.... ?

Post by Chloe_88 »

Some believe it, some don't.

Trust me it was not a joke they played. :)

Some people ran out of that house as white as a sheet, never came back. "it" was sometimes annoying i must admit. But it never scared us. "It" never hurt anybody, well.. it did hit my grandad in the head with the spicerack once, and flung the large heavy frying pan at him...

Matter of fact if i won the lottery it would be the first thing i would buy, the house that is. It was a lovely house, with or without "it" in it.

* I was just very curious of what one would do if they saw this on the wall.. I think my dad's reaction was; oh s.hit, more painting to do! :wah:
Betty Boop

Would it.... ?

Post by Betty Boop »

Chloe_88;1443920 wrote: Some believe it, some don't.

Trust me it was not a joke they played. :)

Some people ran out of that house as white as a sheet, never came back. "it" was sometimes annoying i must admit. But it never scared us. "It" never hurt anybody, well.. it did hit my grandad in the head with the spicerack once, and flung the large heavy frying pan at him...

Matter of fact if i won the lottery it would be the first thing i would buy, the house that is. It was a lovely house, with or without "it" in it.

What on earth did your grandad do :-3
Chloe_88

Would it.... ?

Post by Chloe_88 »

Betty Boop;1443921 wrote: What on earth did your grandad do :-3

He detested foreign spicy food! :wah: Seriously!
Betty Boop

Would it.... ?

Post by Betty Boop »

Chloe_88;1443922 wrote: He detested foreign spicy food! :wah: Seriously!

oh dear :wah: will keep an open mind says she as she wanders away from FG to get on with some Spiritual Church secretarial duties. :)
Chloe_88

Would it.... ?

Post by Chloe_88 »

Betty Boop;1443923 wrote: oh dear :wah: will keep an open mind says she as she wanders away from FG to get on with some Spiritual Church secretarial duties. :)

:wah:
along-for-the-ride

Would it.... ?

Post by along-for-the-ride »

:wah: Only kidding.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Wolverine

Would it.... ?

Post by Wolverine »

my first and Only reaction, "Hunny! Pack your sh*t! We're moving!!"

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

YZGI

Would it.... ?

Post by YZGI »

Just be glad it wasn't written backwards.You would have to tear down the wall to find granny.
Chloe_88

Would it.... ?

Post by Chloe_88 »

YZGI;1443964 wrote: Just be glad it wasn't written backwards.You would have to tear down the wall to find granny.

:yh_rotfl
Chloe_88

Would it.... ?

Post by Chloe_88 »

Wolverine;1443947 wrote: my first and Only reaction, "Hunny! Pack your sh*t! We're moving!!"

By that time I don't think it scared any of us anymore.

It was a lovely detached house, sometimes you would hear clear footprints in the hallway upstairs.. We yelled up that if he was going to stomp about, he might as well do some dusting and hovering up there.

I remember sitting next to my mum on the sofa, giggling, yelling up to the stomping going on above us. :wah:

Return to “Paranormal Science”