Moving Mandalas Geometric Animations from Light Weaver

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
tabby

Post by tabby »

For anyone with a few moments to spare and the desire to relax and release your mind from stresses of the day, this site will provide you with the opportunity to create and manipulate some beautiful mandalas. Play with the keys, mouse & your imagination and enjoy!

Moving Mandalas and Geometric Animations from Light Weaver

For those not familiar with mandalas, they're every where around us in nature as well as in artistic designs from cultures throughout history and worldwide. This site will tell you more ~~~~~> Untitled Document

A few years ago, I was given the gift of a box of about 80 mandala designs and 20 color pencils. It was very relaxing to sit quietly and "color" them in as I wished. I hadn't "colored" since I was in elementary school but I loved it! The designs were all mandalas in nature, things we see every day but stop observing at some point. A great reminder to pay attention!
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

More fun than a kaleidoscope! (Can't believe I spelled that right!) I love to color, Tabs. Love all kid things.
tabby

Post by tabby »

Anne, it's fun, isn't it! I was much less inclined this go round to use traditional coloring for objects. One of the mandala designs was the circular coil of a rattlesnake about to strike. Trust me ... he's much less intimidating when his body has been colored dark and light blue with a shaded pink and lavender head! :sneaky:

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”