Emily Parker did she really exist?

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Although there's been a few videos on this and people can sit back and ask questions of the "yeah but " and "that can be explained " etc etc

But someone please explain away this video.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Put aside Emily Parkers' dad for a moment.....cause that stands out as too weird anyway, I think we can all agree on that. But the others.........it's like watching cult members. Why are they all smiling and giving tooooo much info on their kids at a time of severe grief????? Sorry but delayed or distorted grief just isn't cutting it .

Compare the composure of these families to those of other massacres. Compare the footage of the day to those other massacres. Nobody is frantic or running about or towards police or anyone who can give them information. Ambulance officers aren't utilized and turned away. WTF?
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

this footage was shown on your news broadcasts. it's green screen footage . Why?
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Jesus Christ, there's a woman crying and grieving in the center of the screen and some ****ing ass hole is focusing on the tint of a section of wall on the far left of the screen like that proves anything. What the hell is wrong with people?

And how about family resemblance and little sister wearing big DEAD sister's dress? I'm offended by this whole stupid thread.

along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

"little sister wearing big DEAD sister's dress" That bothers me as well.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

What, the fact that she's wearing the dress? I see it as a tribute.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Dear God, some people have way too much time on their hands. How Insulting.

Perhaps they should exhume the bodies and DNA match.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Or how about a hand-me-down?

Some pencil dick spends all of his waking moments clicking on thousands of links to Sandy Hook, finds one that's dated before the shooting and BAM! Fodder for other pencil dicks to start screaming about a conspiracy. I can't tell you how incredibly angry this makes me.
Oscar Namechange

SnoozeAgain;1438213 wrote: Or how about a hand-me-down?

Some pencil dick spends all of his waking moments clicking on thousands of links to Sandy Hook, finds one that's dated before the shooting and BAM! Fodder for other pencil dicks to start screaming about a conspiracy. I can't tell you how incredibly angry this makes me. Like I said... way too much time on their hands.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

SnoozeAgain;1438213 wrote: Or how about a hand-me-down?

Some pencil dick spends all of his waking moments clicking on thousands of links to Sandy Hook, finds one that's dated before the shooting and BAM! Fodder for other pencil dicks to start screaming about a conspiracy. I can't tell you how incredibly angry this makes me. Found this...

I am continued to be amazed at the absolute stupidity of some of the people commenting here. I’ve added a few more photos below that clearly show the differences of the Parker sisters. You folks need to get a grip on reality and stop wishing for this to be a real conspiracy. It is not. You cannot prove to me or anyone that Sandy Hook was orchestrated by the government. You cannot prove that little Emilie Parker is still alive. She is not. In fact I’ll donate $20,000 to a charity of your choice if you can bring forth evidence that Emilie is in that photograph with Obama. You can’t, because she isn’t. Oh what fools some of you people are. -JRoycroft

January 16, 2013 – I need to clear something up right now. There are some sick minded people out there who find some sort of sick thrill trying so hard to perpetrate a hoax over Facebook and social media outlets about what happened at Sandy Hook. Some people are even taking it to the extent that the entire event was orchestrated by the Obama administration in an effort to push the gun control agenda. They are trying desperately to make you believe that there was no massacre and no children died. It was all staged by Obama.

For those of you that are continuing to help spread these lies, in particular, Emilie Parker being alive and well. Emilie Parker is not alive and well, she is in fact dead. You people spreading lies about this little girl should be ashamed of yourselves. Stop jumping to insane conclusions just because you saw it on the internet. Get a clue…everything isn’t real. Are you folks really that damn stupid. Is your life really that boring that you have to be a conduit for conspiracy theorists? Below is a photograph of what some are saying is Emilie Parker, taken after the massacre, sitting with Obama. They are saying this is proof that she is alive. This is disgusting and heartbreaking knowing that some sick jerk spread this lie around the internet.

There are several blogs that are saying the photos of the Parker family have been Photoshoped. I have used photography forensic tools, and have proven to my satisfaction that none of the photos have been altered in any way.

A Sick Hoax: Sandy Hook Victim Emilie Parker | THE ROYCROFT REPORT
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

It's incredibly obnoxious. There seems to be a trend in seeing everything as a conspiracy and producing these "facts" as evidence it was staged. It's insulting
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

God help the families seeing this crock on the Internet.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

:)

boohoo.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

This should be moved to the conspiracy theory forum.

(Actually, it could be moved to the compost pile, for my money, but I reckon that won't happen. )

You'd think, with all the REAL conspiracies out there, the nutcases could find something useful to do with their time, instead of dragging up all the same old garbage all the time.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

It's like the television you don't have to watch it. I like to keep an open mind about these things.

Anyone who doesn't find the events of Hook and how it was handled as strange has their head int he sand .

You have no questions what so ever? I find that very strange.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Most of the stuff in there has been sounded debunked, several times.

IF you keep your mind too open, all the important stuff will fall out.
- DH Lawrence
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

When people ask questions about this incident they are told to go to 'snopes'. I find that bizzarre that snopes would become an authority of anything to do with the internet.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

fuzzywuzzy;1438282 wrote: ..., I find that bizzarre that snopes would become an authority of anything to do with the internet.

You've just given me the best laugh I have had in weeks. Thank you.

May I have permission to quote you on that?
- DH Lawrence
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

oh you know what I mean . When people ask authorities about what's going on and they are being directed to snopes that's kind of weird to me. Wo's in charge of snopes anyway?
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

LarsMac;1438289 wrote: You've just given me the best laugh I have had in weeks. Thank you.

May I have permission to quote you on that?

If it's not for malicious purposes.
Týr

Post by Týr »

Background, without which the thread's pretty hard to follow.

Meet the Sandy Hook truthers - Salon.com
Long Live General Kim Jong-un, the Shining Sun!
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

fuzzywuzzy;1438295 wrote: If it's not for malicious purposes.

I promise. Nothing malicious.

in the meantime, you might find this wiki page interesting reading.

I am sure the Mikkelson's will get a kick out of your comment.
- DH Lawrence
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Týr;1438296 wrote: Background, without which the thread's pretty hard to follow.

Meet the Sandy Hook truthers - Salon.com

Yes, there really are Newtown truthers.

But in the crazy world of Sandy Hook conspiracy theories, this one may be the worst yet.

That's really all anyone needs to know.
Týr

Post by Týr »

It seems a pointless thing to have organized given the guarantee that someone in the US will be doing something just as violent every year or two, and that nobody in their right mind thinks the US is ever going to be flushed clean of citizen-held firearms. Nobody benefits from going to the trouble of setting up a hoax. If the White House needs good reasons to show the public why citizen-held firearms are undesirable it has plenty of non-hoax evidence on tap.

As for the "evidence" itself, it's thinner than gruel. It's transparent cobblers. On top of which, people only need consider the effect it has on those who lost their children to treat the whole topic like the plague. Why go there in the first place. Nobody can seriously think the President 's photo-op shows what the conspiracy-buffs pretend.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Required is a complete lack of empathy to not only contrive such malarkey, but to forward it as well. That said, this stuff is out there and if naive individuals immerse themselves in it, even innocent people can become caught up.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Just a question to everyone. Does anyone here believe there are trauma actors being used by agencies across the united states?

Like I said earlier compare these peoples "grief" with those of other incidences. To me there is something very very different in their behaviour.

A lot of videos you could probably put down to twits, sure (sometimes I wonder if they are put there deliberately to discredit) and you say to yourself righto and move on.

Not one of you think that people proven to never of met the mother or the son but come on as wittnesses as friends of the perp and describes the family situation? that's not strange to anyone?? Then actual neighbours have no idea about either of them? Nobody finds that strange?

You can do the "lah lah lah lah" thing and "I can't hear you" but it doesn't change the fact that this incident is very different to others.

That's why I keep an open mind.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

You have to consider all the cooperation and hush on the part of the actors, directors, script writers, camera people and so on - none come forward to corroborate the conspiracy. Think about it, that's quite a lot of people and an amazing amount of control over them. Sandy Hook was not a hoax.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

When are these people going to be allowed to grieve for their children without the spectre of gullible conspirators hanging over their every move. It really is disgraceful
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Snowfire;1438317 wrote: When are these people going to be allowed to grieve for their children without the spectre of gullible conspirators hanging over their every move. It really is disgracefulThey'll have to go without the internet, television and radio for awhile I guess. Moving might be required as well. It's really too bad they can't get respect from these conspiracy-theorist-gun-nuts.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

How huge is the Mafia and a lot of criminal organisations? They manage to keep their mouths shut. And everyone does have their price. Or absolute belief in the 'cause'. ? There are many forms of extremism. You're passing it off as being organised as hollywood movie............. I'm not.

I'm uncomfortable with the word 'Hoax', and the different definitions of it . Some believe it is an all out hoax never happened etc etc. Others like myself think something not right here. It's not ticking all the hallmarks of these incidences. It's to tidy and it's hushed. No one is even allowed to ask questions about the perpertrator.......why? We're told lots about others why not this one?

I'm concerned that it's being passed over . You would think after the passage of time it would be up for discussion.........at least in terms of gun control, mental health. You would think this particular incident would be a catalyst for, if not change then at least discussion. But there seems to be a wall with everyone coming out of the woodwork crying "shut up shut up" .......why?
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

One of the (many) things I find disturbing about this is the person with such an empty life that he's clicking on at least 32 pages of links about Sandy Hook, finds a discrepancy with a date and instead of researching how that could have happened, creates a video filled with paranoid delusions and ends up with a large audience of fools agreeing with him.

To look at a trio of sisters that all bear a striking resemblance to each other and then see the next oldest sister wearing her big sister's dress and immediately claim the older sister isn't dead... I'm at a loss for words. It's mentally ill.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

fuzzywuzzy;1438319 wrote: How huge is the Mafia and a lot of criminal organisations? They manage to keep their mouths shut. And everyone does have their price. Or absolute belief in the 'cause'. ? There are many forms of extremism. You're passing it off as being organised as hollywood movie............. I'm not.

I'm uncomfortable with the word 'Hoax', and the different definitions of it . Some believe it is an all out hoax never happened etc etc. Others like myself think something not right here. It's not ticking all the hallmarks of these incidences. It's to tidy and it's hushed. No one is even allowed to ask questions about the perpertrator.......why? We're told lots about others why not this one?

I'm concerned that it's being passed over . You would think after the passage of time it would be up for discussion.........at least in terms of gun control, mental health. You would think this particular incident would be a catalyst for, if not change then at least discussion. But there seems to be a wall with everyone coming out of the woodwork crying "shut up shut up" .......why?

I wish you'd shut up. I really do. I also wish this thread could be moved somewhere off the front page. It's a disgrace and an embarrassment.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

fuzzywuzzy;1438319 wrote: How huge is the Mafia and a lot of criminal organisations? They manage to keep their mouths shut. And everyone does have their price. Or absolute belief in the 'cause'. ? There are many forms of extremism. You're passing it off as being organised as hollywood movie............. I'm not.Mob organizations such as The Mafia manage by intimidation. When one becomes a member of such an organization they swear to the well being of the family and usually have an initiation process to pass, much like street gangs. So the comparison isn't a good one unless you think that the thousands of people involved (and anyone they might have shared their involvment with) have all sworn allegiance to some mafioso crime boss.

fuzzywuzzy;1438319 wrote: I'm uncomfortable with the word 'Hoax', and the different definitions of it . Some believe it is an all out hoax never happened etc etc. Others like myself think something not right here. It's not ticking all the hallmarks of these incidences. It's to tidy and it's hushed. No one is even allowed to ask questions about the perpertrator.......why? We're told lots about others why not this one?"Hoax" is exactly what these conspiracy theorists call it. If you weren't there and are presented with second or third hand accounts there are going to appear to be inconsistencies. Remember, that was the lesson of playing the telephone game in grade school.

fuzzywuzzy;1438319 wrote: I'm concerned that it's being passed over . You would think after the passage of time it would be up for discussion.........at least in terms of gun control, mental health. You would think this particular incident would be a catalyst for, if not change then at least discussion. But there seems to be a wall with everyone coming out of the woodwork crying "shut up shut up" .......why?Why should anyone who has even a shred of respect and decency for people who have suffered loss like these people have give five seconds to such ridiculous and insidious bull? There's. Nothing. To. Find. Out.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Well ahso, others all around the world would disagree with you . Censorship is not a good thing on a forum. I believe I've made important points and asked questions on the media pertrayal of this topic.

And you are most welcome to disagree, but some would like to censor certain areas of discussion. Some would find this topic distasteful, I find the whole betrayal of this topic by the media and government agencies distasteful. And that is exactly why the questions should be asked. It's similar to the government shut down in the US. Some have mentioned they didn't notice anything, it's 'a backyard thing', insular. But not to understand the ramifications of the shutdown around the world is ignorant. So therefore in the same vein must this issue not be discussed because it only effects a small number?

I believe it's important to understand the details of certain incidences around the world, and their ramifications.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

fuzzywuzzy;1438327 wrote: Well ahso, others all around the world would disagree with you . Censorship is not a good thing on a forum. I believe I've made important points and asked questions on the media pertrayal of this topic.

And you are most welcome to disagree, but some would like to censor certain areas of discussion. Some would find this topic distasteful, I find the whole betrayal of this topic by the media and government agencies distasteful. And that is exactly why the questions should be asked. It's similar to the government shut down in the US. Some have mentioned they didn't notice anything, it's 'a backyard thing', insular. But not to understand the ramifications of the shutdown around the world is ignorant. So therefore in the same vein must this issue not be discussed because it only effects a small number?

I believe it's important to understand the details of certain incidences around the world, and their ramifications.

You're asking the wrong questions. It is quite one thing to be discussing the issues - The REAL issues - around the event. But to drag the victims around in the public square to satisfy some ridiculous fascination with imaginary conspirators is silly, and completely devoid of any compassion.

Don't even suggest that these "Truthers" are motivated by anything more than some sick fascination.

Besides, putting this in "My favorite videos" was not accidental, now was it?
- DH Lawrence
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

OOPS!! that was accidental I thought I put it under "People" ...I shall apologise for that. Didn't realise that until you pointed it out just then. Hmmph.

I can't comment on the truthers. So many brands around.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

fuzzywuzzy;1438327 wrote: Well ahso, others all around the world would disagree with you.Truth isn't dependent on who and how many agree with it. That's how obsessions work, not fact.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

okay Ahso explain this girls' father behaviour when interviewed. Explain why Lanx's death certificate is dated the day before the massacre....... clerical error in such an important case? I believe people should be allowed and encouraged to ask questions of authority. Huge discussions on this very forum of the 911 incident went on forever. Should people not ask questions of FEMA camps too? State of the art dissued prisons. Don't you have any questions?

Just saying that anyone who asks questions is bad and everyone else who remains silent is good, is just silly. Asking questions doesn't mean obsession, it means someone somewhere is asking questions. And that's all it means.

No one raised an eyelid when discussions about the Dunblane massacre occurred. You know why? Because questions were answered. It wasn't covered up.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Fuzzy, I'll address one issue you mentioned and then I'm done entertaining your obsession.

Adam Lanza's death certificate was not wrongly dated, the social security index was, and that happens often. Conspiracy theorists continue to refer to the index as his death certificate, but that's misleading.

The death certificate of all the victims and Lanza were released in July 2013. Here's an article on it.

The documents state that all of the students and educators at the school were killed by "multiple gun shot wounds," with the exception of two students, one who was killed with a single shot to the head and another who was killed with a single shot to the neck.

The death certificates also state that all of the deaths were the result of homicide, with the exception of Adam Lanza, whose death was listed as a suicide resulting from a single shot to the head. Sandy Hook death certificates released - NewsTimes

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Oscar Namechange

I suppose there's one easy way to settle this.

Taken from my article.

I am continued to be amazed at the absolute stupidity of some of the people commenting here. I’ve added a few more photos below that clearly show the differences of the Parker sisters. You folks need to get a grip on reality and stop wishing for this to be a real conspiracy. It is not. You cannot prove to me or anyone that Sandy Hook was orchestrated by the government. You cannot prove that little Emilie Parker is still alive. She is not. In fact I’ll donate $20,000 to a charity of your choice if you can bring forth evidence that Emilie is in that photograph with Obama. You can’t, because she isn’t. Oh what fools some of you people are. -JRoycroft

Take the mans advice... Prove It....
Oscar Namechange

LarsMac;1438329 wrote: You're asking the wrong questions. It is quite one thing to be discussing the issues - The REAL issues - around the event. But to drag the victims around in the public square to satisfy some ridiculous fascination with imaginary conspirators is silly, and completely devoid of any compassion.

Don't even suggest that these "Truthers" are motivated by anything more than some sick fascination.

Besides, putting this in "My favorite videos" was not accidental, now was it? Well said.

Surely In the name of common decency, this should be removed from the forum where god forbid, the families stumble upon It, and leave It to the conspiricy forums.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

I vote it stays.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Týr

Post by Týr »

On a point of information, as far as relatives are concerned, this thread is a drop in the ocean of the Internet discussions on the subject. It's an eye-opening thread, I'd never have heard of the issue had fuzzy not raised it.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Katsung's handy that way too.
Oscar Namechange

SnoozeAgain;1438357 wrote: Katsung's handy that way too.

Don't forget ' Truthisnevertoohorrible'.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Real assets that add value to my forum experience.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Ahso!;1438347 wrote: I vote it stays.

I don't think it should be removed, but I do think it should be relocated to the more appropriate forum area
- DH Lawrence
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Týr;1438354 wrote: On a point of information, as far as relatives are concerned, this thread is a drop in the ocean of the Internet discussions on the subject. It's an eye-opening thread, I'd never have heard of the issue had fuzzy not raised it.

Excellent example of dry English wit. Kudos.

Return to “People”