Raped with broken bottles . CIA .

fuzzywuzzy

Raped with broken bottles . CIA .

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Former UK ambassador: CIA Sent People to be ‘Raped with Broken Bottles’  : Information Clearing House -  ICH

"I'm talking of people being raped with broken bottles," he said at a lecture late last month that was re-broadcast by the Real News Network. "I'm talking of people having their children tortured in front of them until they sign a confession. I'm talking of people being boiled alive. And the intelligence from these torture sessions was being received by the CIA, and was being passed on."

Suspects in Uzbekistan's gulags "were being told to confess to membership in Al Qaeda. They were told to confess they'd been in training camps in Afghanistan. They were told to confess they had met Osama bin Laden in person. And the CIA intelligence constantly echoed these themes."

"I was absolutely stunned -- it changed my whole world view in an instant -- to be told that London knew coming from torture, that it was not illegal because our legal advisers had decided that under the United Nations convention against torture, it is not illegal to obtain or use intelligence gained from torture as long as we didn't do the torture ourselves," Murray said.

And htis is why the American government says ..." who us? We didn't do it somebody else did " .................:yh_wait:yh_wait

Return to “History”