Is America controlling the weather?

Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I had the TV on one night a few weeks ago and a documentary started with ' Is the USA Military controlling the weather'?

My first thought was ' I've heard It all now' but as the doc went on, It became quite Interesting.

Now we have had a spat of devastating tornado's etc In the USA.

HAARP

At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

No. America is not controlling the weather.
Wandrin

Post by Wandrin »

Well, there is certainly a lot of hot air coming from Washington D.C., but I don't see much control.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Wandrin;1429636 wrote: Well, there is certainly a lot of hot air coming from Washington D.C., but I don't see much control.

:-3 :-2 :thinking: :wah: :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

:wah: Wandrin
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

oscar;1429631 wrote: I had the TV on one night a few weeks ago and a documentary started with ' Is the USA Military controlling the weather'?

My first thought was ' I've heard It all now' but as the doc went on, It became quite Interesting.

Now we have had a spat of devastating tornado's etc In the USA.

HAARP

Why in the World are They Spraying?" - GMO and Weather Modification Documentary - YouTube

Don't you think Spot would get rained on virtually every day if we could?
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I was rather hoping for a reasonable discussion on weather It was possible for the purpose of pushing the GM crop agenda or the possibility of Insurance fraud.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

oscar;1429669 wrote: I was rather hoping for a reasonable discussion on weather It was possible for the purpose of pushing the GM crop agenda or the possibility of Insurance fraud.

According to the video it's Monsanto that is supposedly doing the chemtrails or the gov. and Monsanto in cahoots. I have read other conspiracy theories about the chem trails on other sites but don't remember it being about manipulating the weather. Maybe thats why every time there is a political controversy ie.( Benghazi). A huge tornado takes out a town or we have some other "natural" disaster. Who knows. We as the sheeple will probably never know, or it will be too late to do anything about it.
Wandrin

Post by Wandrin »

In order to exert control on the weather, we would have to understand it far better than we currently do. More accurate forecasting would provide an advantage to big agro business and governments. Yet we have seen only nominal improvements in forecasting in recent years and no increase in funding for better weather satellites or weather data centers. Severe weather has impacted Monsanto crops, along with others. Severe weather has caused damage to military facilities and there seems to be no indication that the military was better prepared than anyone else for sudden damaging storms.

I would expect to see some sort of advantage by Monsanto, government, or whoever, and it would be difficult to conceal that advantage. I haven't seen it. I also have not seen anything in the scientific journals that would indicate any of the major breakthroughs required before weather control could be developed as a tool or weapon.

Return to “Societal Issues News”