Woman who Injected cooking Oil Into her face.

Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Korean woman Hang Mioku injects COOKING OIL into her own face after being refused more plastic surgery | Mail Online

I'm not expert but I would have thought this young woman must be ill.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Post by 911 »

There is a show here called 1000 Ways To Die. There was a woman on there who did the same thing with cooking oil because the botox got too expensive.

She woke up and oil and blood was running out of her eyes, nose and mouth but she died. The oil got in her boodstream and stopped her heart.
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
Lady J

Post by Lady J »

911;1426335 wrote: There is a show here called 1000 Ways To Die. There was a woman on there who did the same thing with cooking oil because the botox got too expensive.

She woke up and oil and blood was running out of her eyes, nose and mouth but she died. The oil got in her boodstream and stopped her heart.

I know that show and have watched it, very little I might add; only when my curiosity is peaked to how stupid humans can be..a quick reminder that not all of us have any common sense.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I thought I'd seen It all but this beats the lot.

Scrotal Saline Injecting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saline Injection Stories - BME: Body Modification Ezine
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Health Wellness”