If Heterophobia Were Real

Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Pretty powerful:

With "The New Normal" and other TV shows depicting homosexual couples, is bullying homosexual kids still so big an issue? The kids at my high school are very accepting of each other's lifestyles. Is my school's culture an anomaly?
halfway

Post by halfway »

Great vid accountable.

I'm still struggling with reconciling evolution and homosexuality. My beliefs seem to be in conflict.
My Journal of a New Endeavor
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

People behave as society expects even when they don't necessarily want to. Seems pretty easy to me.

Of course that's not the point of the video.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

halfway;1425304 wrote: Great vid accountable.

I'm still struggling with reconciling evolution and homosexuality. My beliefs seem to be in conflict.Why? What do you think evolution is?
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
gmc

Post by gmc »

Accountable;1425285 wrote: Pretty powerful:

With "The New Normal" and other TV shows depicting homosexual couples, is bullying homosexual kids still so big an issue? The kids at my high school are very accepting of each other's lifestyles. Is my school's culture an anomaly?

I would say not. Kids are very accepting it takes adults to teach them who to hate and fear - don't play with that kid, keep away from that group etc etc - and a long time to get over that early conditioning some never manage it. But then I'm an optimist.

Return to “Societal Issues News”