kim jong-un is a wrong-un the AA grumpy column

the grumps

kim jong-un is a wrong-un the AA grumpy column

Post by the grumps »

good afternoon

an early one today as im off to the chippy tonight (eating ? ED ) no working

(i didnt think you worked grumps ED) look out the editors having a witty day anyway im addressing the FG members out there not you.

but on a serious note north korea has been dominating the world news lately as fat little despot kim jong-un threatens us with nuclear weapons.

is it possibly feasable that the koreans have the technology to send a nuclear warhead to the U.K or the U.S some say not but you dont really know what they,re capable of.

even the chinese dont want to know now and south korea will have nothing to do with the north.

the americans have threatened to shoot down anything that the north fires i think if the north koreans take the americans on or an allied us/uk force then kim jong will bite off more than he can chew as north korea will stand alone.

i thought that throughout history 2 lessons had been learnt firstly the devasating effects of a nuclear device as seen at hiroshoma and naggasaki and that tinpot despots like hitler, stallin, mugabe, hussain etc were all eradicated.

or is this fat little slant eyed despot just too stupid to see ?

AAG

Return to “Societal Issues News”