Strip bars

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Jika

Strip bars

Post by Jika »

Um....No! But welcome to the garden joyjtb :)
john8pies

Strip bars

Post by john8pies »

Ha, ha, ha, what a great way to open your account with ForumGarden!!!
Peg

Strip bars

Post by Peg »

joyjtb wrote: anyone ever been to cheetahs in Atlanta
Haven't been there, don't intend to go there, but welcome to the garden.
cars

Strip bars

Post by cars »

No, but in my younger years I was to the one in Ft Lauderdale Florida! :cool:
Cars :)
abbey

Strip bars

Post by abbey »

joyjtb wrote: anyone ever been to cheetahs in AtlantaNever even been to America!

Why do you ask, do you own the bar??
Philadelphia Eagle

Strip bars

Post by Philadelphia Eagle »

I've heard about these places but of course I've never been in one personally.

In my batchelor days I was living in Bangkok,Thailand and my friends and I spent our eveni :lips: ng leisure time visiting the city's museums, art galleries, libraries etc.
America the Beautiful :-6

website - home.comcast.net/~nmusgrave/
babygirl

Strip bars

Post by babygirl »

Well i have never been to Atlanta but i worked in a strip bar (bar staff job) for a few weeks
Live life to the max as you only get to do it once!! make your dreams come true :-4

Philadelphia Eagle

Strip bars

Don't go anywhere near these places, Angel.

Friends tell me they're quite dreadful.

cars

Strip bars

Post by cars »

Posted by Angel chocobo

Re: Strip bars

Well i have never been to Atlanta but i worked in a strip bar (bar staff job) for a few weeks

-----------------------------------------

Posted by Philadelphia Eagle

Re: Strip bars

[Don't go anywhere near these places, Angel.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Angel- From what I remember from my younger days when I used to frequent them, Srtip Bars are not such a good place for young Women to frequent. But you said you worked a "Staff job" in one of those places for a few weeks, so you must know first hand! (Anyway, so how were the "tips" there, pretty good I'll bet!) :wah:
capt_buzzard

Strip bars

Post by capt_buzzard »

Philadelphia Eagle wrote: Don't go anywhere near these places, Angel.

Friends tell me they're quite dreadful.Dreadful is a nice word of these dumps.Drug dens more likely run by Mafia thugs
RedSoxFan

Strip bars

Post by RedSoxFan »

Philadelphia Eagle wrote: Don't go anywhere near these places, Angel.

Why don't you go for yourself to see? I don't think they are that bad. I go a lot with my friends just to sit back and have a few beers and relax. It's just like going to a bar, but the girls are a little more slutty. And women have their bars where guys dress up in bright pink thongs and run around too.
I try to please one person a day. Today is not your day, and tomorrow looks bad too.
lady cop

Strip bars

Post by lady cop »

the only strip bar in my city is populated by crack whores who i regularly arrest. scrawny, chicken-necked and have 7 teeth. i do realize some places have classier ones. if you can call lap-dancing classy.
anastrophe

Strip bars

Post by anastrophe »

here's how boring i am: when i saw a topic title of "strip bars", i thought it was a question about how to get rid of some of the various command/toolbars that microsoft windows has.
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
capt_buzzard

Strip bars

Post by capt_buzzard »

lady cop wrote: the only strip bar in my city is populated by crack whores who i regularly arrest. scrawny, chicken-necked and have 7 teeth. i do realize some places have classier ones. if you can call lap-dancing classy. In Ireland, they used to be run by the IRA, until Irish Lady Cops moved in and shut them down
lady cop

Strip bars

Post by lady cop »

capt_buzzard wrote: In Ireland, they used to be run by the IRA, until Irish Lady Cops moved in and shut them downhey, are Irish lady cops BAAAAADDDD???? LOL
lady cop

Strip bars

Post by lady cop »

anastrophe wrote: here's how boring i am: when i saw a topic title of "strip bars", i thought it was a question about how to get rid of some of the various command/toolbars that microsoft windows has.you are not boring, you are simply NORMAL!
valerie

Strip bars

Post by valerie »

anastrophe wrote: here's how boring i am: when i saw a topic title of "strip bars", i thought it was a question about how to get rid of some of the various command/toolbars that microsoft windows has.My husband, the total computer nerd!

:-4 ;)
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

capt_buzzard

Strip bars

Post by capt_buzzard »

lady cop wrote: hey, are Irish lady cops BAAAAADDDD???? LOL Irish Lady Cops are Fab and cute:-4And they are unarmed.
lady cop

Strip bars

Post by lady cop »

capt_buzzard wrote: Irish Lady Cops are Fab and cute:-4but not as cute as yank lady coppers! :D
capt_buzzard

Strip bars

Post by capt_buzzard »

The Irish National Police -Garda in uniform don't carry guns. www.garda.ie
Philadelphia Eagle

Strip bars

Well I think I noticed one during my 10 years living in Bangkok but I couldn't be sure and I was never able to pluck up courage to go inside.

But I do envy you guys who have been in one.

I really must try to see one before it's too late.

I've probably missed out on a lot!

lady cop

Strip bars

Post by lady cop »

Philadelphia Eagle wrote: Well I think I noticed one during my 10 years living in Bangkok but I couldn't be sure and I was never able to pluck up courage to go inside.

But I do envy you guys who have been in one.

I really must try to see one before it's too late.

I've probably missed out on a lot!you haven't missed shite sweetheart.
anastrophe

Strip bars

Post by anastrophe »

lady cop wrote: you are not boring, you are simply NORMAL!
you'd lose that bet, kittykat.
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
cars

Strip bars

Post by cars »

anastrophe wrote: here's how boring i am: when i saw a topic title of "strip bars", i thought it was a question about how to get rid of some of the various command/toolbars that microsoft windows has.

Since we are talking command/toolbars, today my Computer "only in FG" has colored background for FG block, "menu bar" for B I U is yellow, smilies are redish/pink, even my avitar has various colors in it blocking my car picture. Even my driving car smilie in my signature has a plum color box around it. Any suggestions how to correct? I re-booted PC twice-no help !

(It is very distracting/annoying)
Philadelphia Eagle

Strip bars

Are you sure, LC?

I wouldn't want to be thought of being a bit of a wimp.

It's a little difficult for me - being rather shy and retiring.

lady cop

Strip bars

Post by lady cop »

ok Paul...you are normal and wonderful too! and Philly, you are such a nice man, you don't need strip bars! you have a beautiful wife and don't need that stuff even if you want to play the role. i am no fool! you guys can mess with me, but you will never win. :D
RedSoxFan

Strip bars

Post by RedSoxFan »

lady cop wrote: the only strip bar in my city is populated by crack whores who i regularly arrest. scrawny, chicken-necked and have 7 teeth. i do realize some places have classier ones. if you can call lap-dancing classy.

I generally don't get lap dances from any of the ladies at the places I go to. The ones I do get one from are good poeple. They go to college and are just dancing because they are comfortable with themselves and love how much money they make. I met a few of them in high school and still remain friends with them today. And a few others I met at the strip clubs. We hang out every now and then. But yes, there are the crack whores and other trash there too, but I stay away from them.
I try to please one person a day. Today is not your day, and tomorrow looks bad too.
Philadelphia Eagle

Strip bars

lady cop wrote: ok Paul...you are normal and wonderful too! and Philly, you are such a nice man, you don't need strip bars! you have a beautiful wife and don't need that stuff even if you want to play the role. i am no fool! you guys can mess with me, but you will never win. :D

But think of the shame, LC, that I feel when I have to admit to friends that I lived for 10 years in the strip club capital of the world as a batchelor and was too timid to enter one of these places.

koan

Strip bars

Post by koan »

I've been to a couple of strip bars with my male friends. You can tell the ones who are on drugs. Boring. But there were at least two who had pride in what I can call their art. Amazing what they can do with a pole. I thought about getting one installed for exercise at home. Talk about upper body strength! And graceful! I wouldn't hang around strip clubs but it makes for an interesting evening.
Philadelphia Eagle

Strip bars

Well - I've come to a momentous decision.

I'm going to admit on this open Forum that I've never had the nerve to enter one of these places.

Now everyone will know and I guess I must live with the shame forever.

I'm probably the only person ever who has lived for 10 years as a batchelor in Bangkok and been too timid to go into one of these places.

I hope you aren't going to tell anyone. :-1 :-1 :D :sneaky:

koan

Strip bars

Post by koan »

Going with a bunch of friends is easier than going alone. I worked with a number of strippers (they are often body doubles in film) Some of them think it's hysterical how much money they can make for taking their clothes off. They all had their cell phones to their ears 90% of the time they were on set and it is very much a business to them. The image of the abused woman taken advantage of by mafia or junkies picked up off the street is mostly an illusion. From what I've seen. As far as doing it because it is the only way they can make lots of money...I quit film because the money wasn't worth it. I'm sure they could quit dancing. If they really wanted to.
turbonium

Strip bars

Post by turbonium »

Irish Lady Cops are Fab and cute
lady cop wrote: but not as cute as yank lady coppers! :D

But they can both kick your a** if you give 'em a hard time!! ;)
turbonium

Strip bars

Post by turbonium »

No - so why do you ask? It must be for a reason as it compelled you to join FG! :wah: Welcome, by the way!
Bothwell

Strip bars

Post by Bothwell »

What there are places where ladies undress for our perusal, LC is this true?

I think it is an outrage but in a sense of fairness will visit several such establishments to ascertain the scale and nature of the problem :yh_liar
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"
Wolverine

Strip bars

Post by Wolverine »

Never been there. But "Scores" in NYC is friggin AWESOME! so is "Crazy Horse Too" out in Vegas.

Great thread to start with. Welcome, welcome!

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

Return to “General Chit Chat”