Pope Francis I: I AM PETER THE ROMAN - Endless deception, Hidden in plain sight

Discuss the Christian Faith.
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

Post by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible »

Francis I: "I AM PETER THE ROMAN" - Endless deception, Hidden in plain sight: goals of illuminati religion

Francis I tells in his VERY first address: "I AM PETER THE ROMAN" - exposed worldwide first by LAST PROPHET Matt Marriott

"Candidates" designed by name

The illuminati had an array of "candidates" designed by name, to play the role of "Last Pope Peter the Roman", to fulfill the self cooked St Malachy Prophecy of the Popes:

- Odilio Pedro Scherrer from Brazil, to play in the age of the IV Reich the last two popes are german;

- Peter Turkson from Ghana, to play "black pope" who would be shortly after the "election" accused of all sort of crimes and stripped of the papacy, to let another actor play Terminator and successor of Ratzinger, Gloria Olivae (1).

This would be another parody (like falsely accusing and stripping Lance Armstong) to the script of "black Obama, the suicide Obomber", who will now be accused of all sort of crimes and "hanged", after stripped of all titles, to let Hillary Clinton play Terminator and successor of GW Bush.

- Tarcisio Bertone, deliberately designed to fit the role to the last detail, accordingly to the illuminati religion's goal of endless deception.

Bertone is a TOTALLY fake identity from birthplace (ROMANO Canavese) to his name: it sets a new record for fake identities: not two and half (like Dr Ron Paul), not three (like Willard Mitt Romney), not three and a half (like Barack Hussein Obama II) but FOUR fake names (2).

Surprise: role NOT assigned by name

At the end of the day the role was to be fulfilled neither by the "name" of the "cardinal" nor by the name as "pope".

Bergoglio, as first Jesuit ever to become "Pope" can still play the "Black Pope" role.

To mimic the "obama" impeachment the stage was also already set: "Frances I"'s crimes include "was an Accessory To Murder And False Imprisonment" (3) working for the military Junta in Argentina, in 1976.

But what about the "St Malachy Prophecy"?

Accordingly to the illuminati religion's goal of endless deception the illuminati did not wait long to openly tell to the human cattle WHY is Frances I playing "Last Pope Peter the Roman"-

In fact they did it through Jorge Mario Bergoglio's mouth during his very first address as "pope".

Accordingly to the illuminati religion's goal of "hidden in plain sight", Francis I openly tells that

- "I am the Last Pope" in his LAST words of the FIRST SENTENCE as Pope: FINE DEL MONDO means END OF THE WORLD (4).

- "I am Peter the Roman" shortly after, again in two words.

At this point it should be clear what those words are.

Notes

(1) Parallel stripping scripts, from falsely accused champion Lance Armstrong and actors "Obama" and "Last Pope" to human cattle, all stripped from titles and assets, exposed worldwide first by LAST PROPHET

Search for Obama or Turkson at:

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=213721

(2) Naming "candidate" Bertone v criminal "Madonna" v US presidential "candidates"

Google this

No footage == of "candidates" "Obama" / "Romney" / "Paul" before ages 30, 40, 50 because all THREE roles created between 1982-1990

All 3 are fake identities.

http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-No-foot ... e-30-40-50

No footage === of "candidates" Obama / Romney / Paul before ages 30, 40, 50 because all THREE roles created between 1982-1990

(3) Accused of Accessory To Murder And False Imprisonment, for a change to the pedophilia broken record

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... repentance

(4) FRANCIS I LAST words of FIRST SENTENCE as Pope: FINE DEL MONDO means END OF THE WORLD

FRANCIS I LAST words of FIRST SENTENCE as Pope: FINE DEL MONDO means END OF THE WORLD

BASIC CONCEPTS

Illuminati Religion

We live in illuminati overtime, the last leg of Illuminati end times. At this stage the illuminati BEAST tells to the beasts that black is white and the beasts robotically repeat it.

Why endless deception is one of the goals of the Illuminati religion?

Illuminati begin by telling to the human cattle:

1. - "Hidden in plain sight" is the truth: "we TOTALLY control media, politcs, justice and economy";

2. - "black is white" and have the human cattle robotically repeat it.

The two previous messages can be reduced to "we TOTALLY control your minds". This proves the TRUTH of the illuminati religion.

Illuminati Religion
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

you reall need to get out more ...You're not well.
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

Post by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible »

April 16th 1947: Texas Fertilizer explosion kills 581 people.

66 years .6 days later the illuminati end the April 19th and Patriot's day series with "Huge explosion at Waco fertilizer plant".

This illustrates other meanings for "Hidden in plain sight" besides the obvious.

"Hidden in plain sight" also means NOT stating the obvious, whether it is what is visible or what is well known.

Did you see any mention of Pistorius in any "report" about the Boston Marathon 2013, although it was all about runners and amputations?

Notes

(1) http://www.history.com/this-day-in-hist ... 1-in-texas

(2) Waco 2013: OKC 1995 fertilizer at 20th anniversary of Illuminati public child sacrifice by fire: End of Marathon Series exposed BEFORE atomic bomb

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/curre ... 20-th.html

Return to “Christianity”