I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable low-life

Political photo parodies, jokes, and more!
BTS

Post by BTS »

A Marine squad was marching north of Basra when they came upon an insurgent soldier badly injured and unconscious. Nearby, on the opposite side of the road, was an American Marine in a similar but less serious state. The Marine was conscious and alert.

As first aid was given to both men, the Marine was asked what had happened.

The Marine reported, "I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent. Seeing each other we both took cover."

"What happened then?"

"I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable low-life scumbag, and he yelled back that Teddy Kennedy is a rich, good-for-nothing, fat, womanizing drunk."

"We Were standing there shaking hands when a truck hit us."
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

LMFAO. So there can be a meeting of the minds. Has anyone seen the the following video? OOPS I think it was too big to upload - sorry.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
Clint

Post by Clint »

I heard the truck had a Howard Dean for President bumper sticker on it.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
David813

Post by David813 »

BTS wrote: A Marine squad was marching north of Basra when they came upon an insurgent soldier badly injured and unconscious. Nearby, on the opposite side of the road, was an American Marine in a similar but less serious state. The Marine was conscious and alert.

As first aid was given to both men, the Marine was asked what had happened.

The Marine reported, "I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent. Seeing each other we both took cover."

"What happened then?"

"I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable low-life scumbag, and he yelled back that Teddy Kennedy is a rich, good-for-nothing, fat, womanizing drunk."

"We Were standing there shaking hands when a truck hit us."Ohhhh how Patrioooootic!:yh_clap
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

President Dwight D. Eisenhower Nov. 08, 1954
john8pies

Post by john8pies »

Yes, good one - I didn`t see that punchline going. Amazing that JFK and Robert Kennedy will forever be remembered for their brutal assassinations, whilst old Teddy achieved lasting `fame` at Chappaquidick.......
gmc

Post by gmc »

Meanwhile the Royal dragoon guards

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4554083.stm

Watch the video if you can.

Return to “Political Humor Satire”