Ladies. Your Opinions Please. Gents Too.

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

My wife has a friend who up until recently I never knew much about, she was just a friend of the wife and I rarely saw or spoke with her. Today my wife was telling me about some of the things she does to men. It's all kind of normal stuff but she seems to be getting into the habit of seeking out men and taking them for all their worth. Just last week she was bragging about how she strung one guy along with a sob story about hard times and he actually gave her $3000.

She is in her mid 40s, good looking and all of that but I would think that perhaps she's taking things a little too far? I will certainly look at the woman in a different manner knowing now what I know. I do believe my wife finds it somewhat distasteful also. I also wonder about the guys that she actually BSs.

What do you think?
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

She feels she's owed - she paid her dues

She knows how to work men - it's her job - I'm sure it's always been her job-

her income is working men - it's not a difficult career & there's plenty to choose from.

Is this "lady" employed with a real job?

She's been a taker all her life..

Your wife should & probably will in time dissolve this relationship ..

Patsy
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

Yeah, she has a job. It's like a sport to her. She has a couple of grown kids and is divorced. What dues did she pay?
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

"Ladies" feel once scorned men owe..

1st she's daddy's little girl

- every man should adore her - wrong...

She's divorced raised 2 brats by herself - men owe her.

She'll milk men every way she can - it's a sport

game on to her - it's a challenge for her & who will fall for it - many will - many have..

she's high maintanence - some one has to pay for all this beauty.

Men pay one way or another attitude..

Your wife needs to distance herself from her - I'm sure your wife has morals.

This "lady" does not..

Patsy
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Raised two brats ????

Children should never be tarred with the same brush If their parents behave badly. They are Innocent.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

It's a sense of entitlement, the same as people that file endless claims at work so they can get a medical disability and "retire" young. I place them even lower than shoplifters and they're just as dishonest. She's definitely not friend material.
Oscar Namechange

In England we call It ' Rinsing '

Rinsing Men - How to Charm Rich Men into Supporting You | Oddity Central - Collecting Oddities
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

If she becomes challenged in any way does she pose a threat to one's physical integrity?
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

I don't think she's on the level of "Rinsing", that's for sure. She just hooks guys emotionally and at some point asks for money apparently, maybe one of these days she will run into a guy or woman that will teach her a lesson. I've never dated much in my life but I wouldn't give money to someone in a dating situation. Maybe 20 bucks for gas if they needed it but it would be a red flag all the same. We all have a responsibility to take care of ourselves.
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

If she becomes challenged in any way does she pose a threat to one's physical integrity?

Don't know. What are you thinking?
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

$ 3000.00 is alot of money

curious to know what her story was for that donation.?

$ 20.00 would be for gas & a pack of cigs - and a friend would probably pay you back.

$ 3000.00 - the donor will never be paid back.

If this "lady" was desperate for cash - she could've approached her BRATS for a loan.?

This $ 3000.00 is not the first entitlement and will not be the last.

She's proud of herself - or she wouldn't of told Scrat's wife

I have NO respect for Takers like her...

Patsy
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Sounds like a hooker to me.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

YZGI;1412263 wrote: Sounds like a hooker to me.

Nah, the real pros get the bucks without having to give anything in return.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Oscar Namechange

Maybe she's deeply Insecure and asking the man for money and him handing It over, Is a reassurance to her that he's committed to her.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

LarsMac;1412270 wrote: Nah, the real pros get the bucks without having to give anything in return.

oscar;1412273 wrote: Maybe she's deeply Insecure and asking the man for money and him handing It over, Is a reassurance to her that he's committed to her.

I'll bet ya a sucker that sex was involved..
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

LarsMac;1412270 wrote: Nah, the real pros get the bucks without having to give anything in return.

oscar;1412273 wrote: Maybe she's deeply Insecure and asking the man for money and him handing It over, Is a reassurance to her that he's committed to her.

I'll bet ya a sucker that sex was involved..
Oscar Namechange

You can say that again.
Oscar Namechange

3,000 dollars Is about £1,800 here.... geez, I've lost three times that on a horse race....

It's hardly the Lufthansa heist Is It ?
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

oscar;1412279 wrote: 3,000 dollars Is about £1,800 here.... geez, I've lost three times that on a horse race....

It's hardly the Lufthansa heist Is It ?

Maybe the sex wasn't that great.
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

She's what's known as a "player"......there are guys out there like that too. They use people and sometimes these people they use get hurt. And that is the problem.

She will not always be in her forties.....she's in her prime now and using this for all it's worth. She will need all the true friends she can get, but she may not be the type to notice true friendship when it's right in front of her. It's for your wife to decide if she wants to maintain this friendship. I do hope she is not "using" your wife's friendship for her own personal gain. Just be supportive of your wife, whatever she decides.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

My wife has other friends, I know this one is not one of the close ones. I don't know how she heard of this either, I think 3 or 4 of them were having tea or coffee. She strikes me as some kind of a thrill seeker, maybe she has issues but she is not conducting herself in a lady like manner IMO. I always thought of prostitutes as people running a business, this woman is more of a thief or scammer.
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Exactly..!

Always scheming - always has a victim in her view...

No intentions on paying the funds back.

No respect here

Patsy
Lady J

Post by Lady J »

Scrat;1412200 wrote: My wife has a friend who up until recently I never knew much about, she was just a friend of the wife and I rarely saw or spoke with her. Today my wife was telling me about some of the things she does to men. It's all kind of normal stuff but she seems to be getting into the habit of seeking out men and taking them for all their worth. Just last week she was bragging about how she strung one guy along with a sob story about hard times and he actually gave her $3000.

She is in her mid 40s, good looking and all of that but I would think that perhaps she's taking things a little too far? I will certainly look at the woman in a different manner knowing now what I know. I do believe my wife finds it somewhat distasteful also. I also wonder about the guys that she actually BSs.

What do you think?

I think she is poison. And you and your wife are lucky to know the truth in case she tries to trick friends into her fire.

I would stay away.....very, very far away.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

YZGI;1412275 wrote: I'll bet ya a sucker that sex was involved..

Get it?:sneaky:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

YZGI

Post by YZGI »

flopstock;1412326 wrote: Get it?:sneaky:

hehe...:sneaky:
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Scrat;1412241 wrote: Don't know. What are you thinking?I think she's turned sour and she's on a rampage. What's as sad is the lack of surprise when we come to see how many scumbag moron men there are in this world. Perhaps a subtle conversation with her?

Again, this needs to be approached with extreme caution and flawless wit, otherwise you may find yourself trapped in a coroner doing as you're told.

Return to “General Chit Chat”