Boo!

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
jones jones

Boo!

Post by jones jones »

Boo by Stuart Macfarlane.

I saw a ghost,

It saw me too,

I screamed in fear,

When it cried booooooooooooo.

I saw I ghost,

Walk through a wall,

I ran in fright,

To the local mall.

(where I bought two skirts and a pair of trousers.)

Do you believe in ghosts & have you ever seen one?

"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Lady J

Boo!

Post by Lady J »

I believe in souls or spirits and life after death...

I think it is possible for our souls to get trapped between plains of travel from one world to the next.

Now I have never seen a ghost/spirit/soul myself but I have felt the present of one twice in my life.

the first one was when I was very young and my Uncle Chip lived with us. My mom sent me to wake him for dinner and on the way up the stairs I got a very cold, clammy, odd sensation that a soul had just passed me. I remember tearing down the stairs to the point that I almost fell and busting into the kitchen and crying that death had just brushed me and Uncle Chip was dead!!

Of course my mother told me to stop being so dramatic but I refused to go back up the stairs so she went.

And found my uncle dead....his body still held some warmth so he had just passed...I was chilled to the bone!

The second time I had just lost a very dear and close friend in an auto accident and was sitting in my family room when suddenly a very cold and eerier wind blew by me! My dog, Scruffy sat up from a deep sleep and whimpered and the hair on my arms stood up. I knew....unmistakably it was my friend saying farewell.

So I guess you could say I believe.

Brown Lady of Raynham Hall ghost photograph by Captain Hubert C. Provand. First published in Countrylife magazine, 1936

Return to “Paranormal Science”