Don't make a fuss!

Jessica12

Don't make a fuss!

Post by Jessica12 »

Japan is creating conflict between Russia and Korea by stating in the Defense of Japan White Paper that Kuril Islands, and Dokdo is Japanese territory. When Putin visited Kuril islands, the Japanese merely expressed its regrets, but when the Korean president were to visit Dokdo, they requested refrainment of the visit and delivered complaints through the Korean ambassador. I don't understand why Japan is making a fuss about a Korean going to a Korean island.

Japan is arguing and insisting on having their own way stating that Russian land is theirs, and Korean land is theirs. Against a immature crybaby like Japan, we need to react strongly like China and Russia.

Attached files
spot

Don't make a fuss!

Post by spot »

Jessica12;1400093 wrote: Against a immature crybaby like Japan, we need to react strongly like China and Russia.If you want to react strongly you need first, surely, to bring to an end the fact that you're an occupied country. Just as Japan needs to bring to an end the fact that it's an occupied country. All I can see is two occupied client states bickering with each other, as though either had sovereignty. China and Russia are sovereign nations.

If I remember right, the country occupying Korea before the US took over that job was Japan. I expect Japanese custody of Korea for so much of the 20th century gives them a permanent natural right to any islands that might otherwise have claimed by Korea, though if the occupiers are taking turns I expect in another hundred years Takeshima will have become unincorporated United States territory.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “International Politics”