New Here

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
ohsnapitstez

New Here

Post by ohsnapitstez »

Good day everyone. I'm Quatez. I found this forum through big-boards and did a little bit of lurking before I decided this was a great place to be. I haven't really been on a forum in years, so this is a somewhat new feeling for me. I can't wait to get back in the swing of things.

I'm in the military, and currently stationed in Germany somewhere. I take it with a grain of salt. I like to say that "I'm an artist moonlighting as a soldier" because I've always had an interest in art (especially comic books). I love videogames and I'm usually playing my DS if I'm not at the PS3.

Other than all that, I'm a down to earth guy looking to find my place in the universe.
For more insights in the world of me, please visit [Link removed by Moderator]. Its supercool.
spot

New Here

Post by spot »

What an interesting addition to the forum. I do hope you enjoy your time here.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
theia

New Here

Post by theia »

Welcome to FG, ohsnapitstez :-6
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Snooz

New Here

Post by Snooz »

We have another member here whose husband is stationed in Germany as well, I wonder if you know each other.

Welcome to FG, I hope you enjoy it here.
Lon

New Here

Post by Lon »

Welcome aboard-----nice to have some new blood
ohsnapitstez

New Here

Post by ohsnapitstez »

Thank you everyone for your kind and welcoming words. Hopefully I'll stay here for a long time and make lots of friends. I could definitely use more of those :).
For more insights in the world of me, please visit [Link removed by Moderator]. Its supercool.
Wild Fire

New Here

Post by Wild Fire »

A military man. Excellent. Thank you. :-6

Have fun!
ohsnapitstez

New Here

Post by ohsnapitstez »

Thank you. Though I've never seen combat action, I hold fast that one day I can actually do my job.
Accountable

New Here

Post by Accountable »

I'm sure you do your job just fine. I wouldn't wish too hard for combat. It ain't all that, y'know. :yh_wink

Welcome.
ohsnapitstez

New Here

Post by ohsnapitstez »

I think you are right, Accountable. I just want that experience. Its the only thing in life you can't find a substitute for.
YZGI

New Here

Post by YZGI »

ohsnapitstez;1398823 wrote: I think you are right, Accountable. I just want that experience. Its the only thing in life you can't find a substitute for.

You forget: Homegrown tomatoes..

Return to “Introductions”