Lance Armstrong. Usain Bolt,Hussein Obama II accused and stripped: first of 6 acts

Discuss all types of sports.
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

Lance Armstrong. Usain Bolt,Hussein Obama II accused and stripped: first of 6 acts

Post by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible »

Lance Armstrong. Usain Bolt, "Hussein Obama II" accused and stripped - first of six acts June 29 2012

Last Prophet predicted 2004 that the greatest cycling champion ever, Lance Armstrong, would be executed the same way as Marion Jones:

- first: falsely accused of doping, as may others before, as part of the agenda behind the illuminati doping conspiracy; (1)

- second: all major TITLES erased from the official medals table, which is also part of the "Rewrite History" agenda pushed to the utter limits.

In 2007 Last Prophet explained that Usain Bolt would be executed the same way as Lance Armstrong.

In 2008 after Usain Bolt set his world records at the Beijing Olympics, Last Prophet explained that Usain Bolt became the fastest man ever AND FOREVER.

Last Prophet explained immediately after the illuminati were forced to use plan B for the 2008 "election" and have "Obama" play counterfeit president and have him detonate as fake suicide bomber (like Nixon) later, that illuminati actor "Obama" would be executed the same way (2) as the two greatest sports champions ever, Armstrong and Bolt:

- accused of all sort of crimes (forging birth certificazte; murdering his "granny", etc);

- stripped of his title, i.e. Hillary Clinton declared 44th president and successor of GW Bush.

All this part also of the supervised ethnic civil war script, to be launched together with the collapse of banks and anihilation of savings and pension funds of human cattle.

The first of these six acts (accusation, titles stripping of Armstrong, Bolt and "Obama") timely took place (3) on June 29, 2012, hours before the start of the Tour de France.

The next five acts won't take as long as the first did. Actually they are all scheduled for 2012.

Notes

(1) Doping Conspiracy - Destroy Natural Sports Icons, sell "Drugs is better" Hoax: Lance Armstrong not Usain Bolt will be summarily executed first

(2) Rewrite History: Suicide Obomber and Miss California v Usain Bolt - FAILLUMINATI stripping medals

(3) Lance Armstrong to face charges from U.S. Anti-Doping Agency

June 29, 2012

Lance Armstrong to face charges from U.S. Anti-Doping Agency | Cycling | Other Sports | The Seattle Times
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Granted, I merely glanced at this but I don't understand why Lance Armstrong's doping charges would have any bearing on American politics.
Wandrin

Post by Wandrin »

So, you're saying that the "Illuminati" don't like bicyclists and that's why so many of them have been caught doping?
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I'm thinking Armstrong must be the second coming of Christ and Satan's minions are trying to ruin his reputation with these steroid charges which will somehow destroy Christianity and allow men named Hussein to take over the world.

Am I close?
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I need to upgrade my specs. I thought It was Louis Armstrong.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Lance is his nickname.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

SnoozeAgain;1398114 wrote: Lance is his nickname.
What's his 'real' name?
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Louis! Lance plays the trumpet when he's not riding his bike or taking drugs.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

I just want to know where this guy gets that acid. It must be the good stuff. Owsley's recipe, maybe.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

LarsMac;1398154 wrote: I just want to know where this guy gets that acid. .

The Animals - The House Of The Rising Sun (1965)_HQ - YouTube
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

oscar;1398160 wrote: The Animals - The House Of The Rising Sun (1965)_HQ - YouTube

Weren't they cute young fellows, back then?

I met Burdon in LA in 69.

He'd got a bit heavier by then.

Ah, the days.
- DH Lawrence
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

Six acts

Lance Armstrong accused 29 June 2012 - stripped of his Tour de France, Giro and Vuelta titles ?

Usain Bolt accused ? - stripped of his Olympics and World de titles ?

"Hussein Obama II" accused ? - stripped of his 44th presidential title ?
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

That clears everything up.
Wandrin

Post by Wandrin »

Who was "Hussein Obama I"?
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

the photo used as the "kenyan father" of "Obama".
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

TruthIsNeverTooHorrible;1399590 wrote: Six acts

Lance Armstrong accused 29 June 2012 - stripped of his Tour de France, Giro and Vuelta titles ?

Usain Bolt accused ? - stripped of his Olympics and World de titles ?

"Hussein Obama II" accused ? - stripped of his 44th presidential title ?

Mmmm. Lots of question marks.

TruthIsNeverTooHorrible ? - Accused ? - Stripped of his allowance to handle sharp knives ? - Will he continue to take the medication ?

Snowfire ? - Accused ? - Stripped of his 1963 underwater soot juggling World Title due to performance enhancing steroids and heavy use of selective androgen receptor modulators ?
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

i don't think that steroid use is illegal in politics.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

flopstock;1401951 wrote: i don't think that steroid use is illegal in politics.

I think they are required in politics. At least on the right.
- DH Lawrence
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Poor old TruthIsNeverTooHorrible, why is no one taking this topic seriously ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

archived 2008

IOC International Olympic Committee, Jacques Rogge, & Illuminati agenda for Israel for dummies, page 1

IOC International Olympic Committee, Jacques Rogge, & Illuminati agenda for Israel for dummies

Question:

Why does the IOC still refuse to sponsor a memorial for the Israeli athletes murdered in Munich in 1972?

Debbie Schlussel: Print This

Answer:

IOC is controlled by the illuminati

Now, how far will they go?

Jacques Rogge, the president of the IOC, coordinated the physical attack to Ekatherini Thanou and Kostas Kenteris (the first white to become world's best in a sprint event, in the age of global athletics), hours before the opening of the Olympics in Athens 2004.

No wonder that the IOC is working overtime to push forward the doping conspiracy (1), one of the most important illuminati hoaxes, serving many key agendas.

Illuminati Israel agenda for dummies

The 2 basic facts:

-one of the illuminati end times agendas is the destruction of Israel.

- the most important weapon of the illuminati used to achieve this agenda is the government of Israel, a bunch of traitors on the illuminati payroll.

Notes

(1) Who, How and Why explained long ago -

doping-conspiracy.blogspot.com... - the next victim:

Google, as usual, knows it best:

"Doping conspiracy" - Google Search

(2) Glory Of the Olive, the illuminati code for the destruction of Israel and Catholic Church

Glory Of the Olive, the illuminati code for the destruction of Israel and Catholic Church
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Bruv;1401980 wrote: Poor old TruthIsNeverTooHorrible, why is no one taking this topic seriously ?

Ummm, ..., can I get back to you on that?
- DH Lawrence
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

Second act out six staged today: Lance stripped of all his titles.

Illuminati celebrate the destruction of cycling using their perfect package, "Black is White":

With Lance Armstrong stripped of Tour de France titles, cycling can recover

With Lance Armstrong stripped of Tour de France titles, cycling can recover - CSMonitor.com
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

It's the way he tells them.....................:yh_rotfl
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

what is the TRUTH in our times? As simple as this: what is censored virtually everywhere.

Lance Armstrong "confessed" the Guantanamo way: or jailed stripped of ALL assets

=== who LANCE is

Lance Armstrong is innocent. He is also:

- the ultimate example EVER and together with the coming Usain Bolt two acts (accused, stripped) also FOR EVER of champions executed by the illuminati's doping conspiracy.

- one of the ultimate examples EVER and FOREVER of an illuminati enemy being publicly executed for years and years and yet not willing to see it;

- one of the ultimate examples EVER and FOREVER to illustrate what is the pay you get for accepting the illuminati "deal", or in other words to "confess".

The last two facts add to:

- Lance Armstrong did not escape two of the basic features of human cattle.

The last fact is one of two sides of the Lance Armstrong paradox, one of the ultimate examples to illustrate the condition of human cattle at the end of illuminati end times.

The other side of the paradox:

- Lance Armstrong is also one of the ultimate examples EVER and FOREVER of a hero: coming back from the brink of death to become the greatest cyclist EVER and FOREVER, to win the toughest sporting event not once but seven times.

=== LANCE's "confession"

"Reactions" of type "fade away, Lance" are coming first from "commentators" paid to write it with your tax money.

Sheep jump on any crowded hate wagon that passes by, join in with the psy-operatives.

Lance "confessed" the Guantanamo way: confess or also be stripped of ALL your assets and jailed..

The same with the first stripped champion, Marion Jones: confess or you will be jailed and will not see your 1 and 3 years old children for a long time.

Notes

-> 1. Lance Armstrong, Usain Bolt,"Hussein Obama II" accused and stripped Donald Trump's role in the "Obama stripped and sentenced to death by SCOTUS" script - Christian Forums

-> 2. Lance Armstrong "confession" and the END of the WORLD as * YOU * know it

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/gener ... -joke.html

Return to “Wide World of Sports”