NeverSeconds Blog

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Bruv

NeverSeconds Blog

Post by Bruv »

What strange story ?

A 9 year old girl posts pictures of her school dinners in order to raise money for charity and she gets grief.

NeverSeconds Blog

A controversial ban preventing a nine-year-old girl from photographing her school meals has been lifted following a storm of protest on the internet.

Mary's meals
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

NeverSeconds Blog

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Bruv;1396587 wrote: What strange story ?

A 9 year old girl posts pictures of her school dinners in order to raise money for charity and she gets grief.

NeverSeconds Blog

A controversial ban preventing a nine-year-old girl from photographing her school meals has been lifted following a storm of protest on the internet.

Mary's meals

Can you believe the crap she was served that some moron believes Is a meal ???

I wouldn't give that to my dog !!!

Kudos to Mary for embarrassing them. No wonder they wanted this stopped. They should be ashamed of serving such nasty rubbish.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
gmc

NeverSeconds Blog

Post by gmc »

It wasn't about the quality of the school meals she was doing it to raise money for a charity called mary's meals a Scottish charity running school feeding projects in impoverished communities around the world. Thanks to the publicity she has raised £70,000 so far. The council are wetting themselves with fright and offering grovelling apologies for having banned her from taking photos. It was possibly some jobsworth that didn't have the sense to investigate first. Apparently one of the tabloids didn't either and criticised the quality of the meal she was photographing. To say they look bad is to out it mildly.
Snooz

NeverSeconds Blog

Post by Snooz »

What a great kid.

And all the photos of food I saw on her blog looked a million times better than the crap they served us back when I was in school. To this day, I still loathe canned vegetables.
Oscar Namechange

NeverSeconds Blog

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I was lucky then I suppose.... I loved my school dinners. Especially the Jam and coconut sponge with custard.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

NeverSeconds Blog

Post by 911 »

Ah, yeast rolls.

I loved those things. But the smell of the cafeteria was gross. Spoiled milk and garbage. :(:yh_sick
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West

Return to “General Chit Chat”