Wild Fire here

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Wild Fire

Wild Fire here

Post by Wild Fire »

Hello all....

I'm Wild Fire and I've been lurking around your awesome forum for a while now, and thought it was time to sign up and "meet" some of you.

I live in Detroit, I'm 41 years old, have a son, divorced, and really into forums. I've been hanging at a few different ones since my latest place has turned into "teenybopper heaven" and I just can't stand the horrid spelling, grammar and constant "text-speak" any longer.

I'm really opinionated, I see the world in black and white, right or wrong, and I am the LEAST "PC" person you will ever come across.

I also suck at introductions, so if there's something you'd like to know about me, just ask. I may answer.

I'm off to explore this insanely huge forum.
Betty Boop

Wild Fire here

Post by Betty Boop »

Hello and welcome Wild Fire. Feel free to post away, look forward to reading your opinions :-6
Bruv

Wild Fire here

Post by Bruv »

Welcome, that's what this forum needs......another opinionated poster.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Wild Fire

Wild Fire here

Post by Wild Fire »

Betty Boop;1394784 wrote: Hello and welcome Wild Fire. Feel free to post away, look forward to reading your opinions :-6

Thank you for the welcome, Betty Boop! I can't get over how gargantuan this place is! Lots to read and reply to here.
Oscar Namechange

Wild Fire here

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Goody another American :guitarist:guitarist:guitarist

Welcome...
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Wild Fire

Wild Fire here

Post by Wild Fire »

Bruv;1394786 wrote: Welcome, that's what this forum needs......another opinionated poster.

Got a bunch of those, do ya?

oscar;1394790 wrote: Goody another American :guitarist:guitarist:guitarist

Welcome...

Thank you, Oscar! There really are people from all over the world here, aren't there?! It's one of the things that drew me in. Diversity. That and so many forums covering everything that could ever be talked about! I may have found a place I can hang out for a while here.
Bruv

Wild Fire here

Post by Bruv »

Wild Fire;1394800 wrote: Got a bunch of those, do ya?

Is the Pope Catholic ?
LarsMac

Wild Fire here

Post by LarsMac »

Bruv;1394786 wrote: Welcome, that's what this forum needs......another opinionated poster.

Nobody here is opinionated.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Bruv

Wild Fire here

Post by Bruv »

LarsMac;1394804 wrote: Nobody here is opinionated.

That's only your opinion
Oscar Namechange

Wild Fire here

Bruv;1394805 wrote: That's only your opinionStop It
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bruv

Wild Fire here

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1394806 wrote: Stop It

See.............. Wild Fire..........and domineering
Oscar Namechange

Wild Fire here

Wild Fire;1394800 wrote: Got a bunch of those, do ya?

Thank you, Oscar! There really are people from all over the world here, aren't there?! It's one of the things that drew me in. Diversity. That and so many forums covering everything that could ever be talked about! I may have found a place I can hang out for a while here.

Feel free to dive Into threads....

The US contingent will be logging on soon along with the Canadians but you'll have to wait until the morning for the Scottish. Scotland Is closed for the night now and doesn't open until 8 am tomorrow.

Just for reference, I am the female In my avatar and not the dude who's my brother.
spot

Wild Fire here

Post by spot »

Wild Fire;1394783 wrote: I live in Detroit, I'm 41 years old, have a son, divorced, and really into forums.I'm trying to work out how your son can have managed to get divorced already. Maybe it's an American thing.

Detroit's an interesting place, seen from England anyway. Do you construct cars?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Lon

Wild Fire here

Post by Lon »

Welcome Wild Fire from the "Ancient One"-----post often and give your opinions.
along-for-the-ride

Wild Fire here

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Hello Wild Fire! Enjoy your visits with us.

Here's a welcome mat for you :)

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Snooz

Wild Fire here

Post by Snooz »

Hello Wild Fire. Are you interested in motorcycles?
Clodhopper

Wild Fire here

Post by Clodhopper »

Have fun in the garden, Wild Fire. :)
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Bruv

Wild Fire here

Post by Bruv »

Clodhopper;1394857 wrote: Have fun in the garden, Wild Fire. :)

Think Wild Fire has burned out, or is exploring the darkest corners of FG, compiling dossiers and hit lists.
Clodhopper

Wild Fire here

Post by Clodhopper »

Bruv;1394884 wrote: Think Wild Fire has burned out, or is exploring the darkest corners of FG, compiling dossiers and hit lists.

chuckle. Situation normal, then.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
YZGI

Wild Fire here

Post by YZGI »

Wild Fire;1394783 wrote: Hello all....

I'm Wild Fire and I've been lurking around your awesome forum for a while now, and thought it was time to sign up and "meet" some of you.

I live in Detroit, I'm 41 years old, have a son, divorced, and really into forums. I've been hanging at a few different ones since my latest place has turned into "teenybopper heaven" and I just can't stand the horrid spelling, grammar and constant "text-speak" any longer.

I'm really opinionated, I see the world in black and white, right or wrong, and I am the LEAST "PC" person you will ever come across.

I also suck at introductions,

so if there's something you'd like to know about me, just ask. I may answer.

I'm off to explore this insanely huge forum.

Welcome!!!!!
Oscar Namechange

Wild Fire here

She's not returned.

Perhaps Wild Fire's spread
Wild Fire

Wild Fire here

Post by Wild Fire »

Wow! So many responses so quickly. Actually I was sick for a few days and haven't even touched my laptop. Nice to have my absence noticed, though!

spot;1394814 wrote: I'm trying to work out how your son can have managed to get divorced already. Maybe it's an American thing.

Detroit's an interesting place, seen from England anyway. Do you construct cars?

Apologies, Spot, I was listing a few things about myself and it didn't occur to me how my list sounded. I am divorced, not my son. Thank God he's not even considering marriage right now!!

As for the cars, no I don't construct them, but I know a bit about them since I have to take care of mine without any help from a man. I'm perfectly ok with that trade off! Did that question come from seeing that I'm from the Motor City?

SnoozeAgain;1394823 wrote: Hello Wild Fire. Are you interested in motorcycles?
Hello SnoozeAgain! Interesting screen name. May I ask where you came up with that?

And motorcycles? I think they're pretty cool and I've had probably 4 rides on them over the years but no, I'm not particularly interested in them. Those rides were great, though! Do you ride a motorcycle? I have one girlfriend who rides her own 1100cc Harley and I think it's really neat to see her on it. I think women who ride are pretty ballsy. What do you have, if you do ride?

Thank you to all the rest who have taken a minute to say hi to me!

(Why can't I find any smilies?)
Oscar Namechange

Wild Fire here

Wild Fire;1395385 wrote: Wow! So many responses so quickly. Actually I was sick for a few days and haven't even touched my laptop. Nice to have my absence noticed, though!

Apologies, Spot, I was listing a few things about myself and it didn't occur to me how my list sounded. I am divorced, not my son. Thank God he's not even considering marriage right now!!

As for the cars, no I don't construct them, but I know a bit about them since I have to take care of mine without any help from a man. I'm perfectly ok with that trade off! Did that question come from seeing that I'm from the Motor City?

Hello SnoozeAgain! Interesting screen name. May I ask where you came up with that?

And motorcycles? I think they're pretty cool and I've had probably 4 rides on them over the years but no, I'm not particularly interested in them. Those rides were great, though! Do you ride a motorcycle? I have one girlfriend who rides her own 1100cc Harley and I think it's really neat to see her on it. I think women who ride are pretty ballsy. What do you have, if you do ride?

Thank you to all the rest who have taken a minute to say hi to me!

(Why can't I find any smilies?)

If when you write a post, click on ' Go Advanced ' to the bottom right of the page, all the smilies will come up for you.

:-6:D:yh_flag:yh_flag:yh_flag:yh_flag:yh_flag
Wild Fire

Wild Fire here

Post by Wild Fire »

oscar;1395386 wrote: If when you write a post, click on ' Go Advanced ' to the bottom right of the page, all the smilies will come up for you.

:-6:D:yh_flag:yh_flag:yh_flag:yh_flag:yh_flag

Thank you kindly, Oscar!

I thought that was very clever what you said above: Perhaps Wild Fire's spread. That was quick of you!

Return to “Introductions”