North Korea's further provocation will only lead to self-destruction

Jessica12

Post by Jessica12 »

Despite dissuasion from the international society, North Korea carried out long-range missile launch. In reaction to international denunciations, and sanctions the North annuled the Feb 29 treaty with the US.

As the new leader, Kim Jong-Un must solve the chronic food shortage, the economic recession, and the national stability. Instead, Kim is digging his own grave to isolation by threatening to carry out third nuclear test, and illegally seizing and assualting Chinese fishing boats.

At the moment, Kim Jong-Un's regime is known to be in a terrible predicament, both domestic and foreign. North Korea's unexpected and irrational acts are creating anti-North Korean sentiments, and forcing the Chinese government and netizens to turn their backs against the North.

The only way for North Korea to overcome the general crisis is to give up the long-range missile launch and nuclear tests.
spot

Post by spot »

Jessica sweetie, you've now started eight threads about North Korea. We've posted in them and talked about North Korea with you. You've not gone back to any of your threads and participated, you're turning into a fly-poster. Nationalist fly-posting is especially antisocial. Why don't you go back and participate in the threads you started, at least, instead of just throwing a bit of vapid brain-dead propaganda at us once a week.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

How about if we start with fundamentals. Do you want to see the re-unification of the Korean people into a single nation, for example, and if not why not.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

Or, if you've a moment, you could give us your opinion about Time running out on South Korea's Truth and Reconciliation Commission - News - Stripes

We tried a thread about that once but we didn't have a Korean to talk with. Are you a concerned individual who can talk, or are you just a hobbyist purveyor of nationalist insults?
spot

Post by spot »

Ah.

Australian Politics Forum - NK's further provocation will lead to destruction

http://forum.globaltimes.cn/forum/showt ... hp?p=70487

http://forum.china.org.cn/viewthread.php?tid=38754

Fly-poster.
spot

Post by spot »

Would any rational Koreans like to talk with us about Koreans, please?
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

A shame. Quite a few people would have been interested in a discussion on these matters with some real Koreans.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
spot

Post by spot »

Do I not remember that South Korea sentenced two Presidents to death, twenty years back, for extreme corruption and theft of national wealth? I wonder what became of them.

The sooner the North can inject some moral fiber and backbone into the country the better. Reunification is long overdue, and I doubt whether it's the North standing in the way of progress on that front.

Return to “International Politics”