North Korean Soldiers Ransacking Chinese fishermen

Jessica12

Post by Jessica12 »

A fishing boat that carried 28 Chinese fishermen was captured by the North Koreans on May 8th in the west sea area. These fishermen went through beatings, blackmailing and other forms of harsh treatment and have been ransomed as well. After suffering for two weeks, the fishermen finally returned to China at Darien port.

North Korea considers China their friends, ally and brother because China supports so much food and every day life supplies to Korea.

But despite this seemingly friendly relationship, North Korea kidnaps these fishermen and commit all kinds of malicious activities. We can see here how desperate the North Korean people have become.

Chinese people are furious that this happened and now their distrust and anger toward Kim Jong Un is more intense than it ever has been. Now it is doubtful whether the once strong China-North Korea relationship will last any longer.
spot

Post by spot »

It's a waste of your time writing here if you don't join in when people write back, Jessica. We're not a dumping-ground, we're a place for conversation. Everything you've posted so far is write-and-run.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “International Politics”