Hello!

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
shandie

Hello!

Post by shandie »

Guys this is Shandie, I just joined, how is everyone doing? Hope to find friends to keep me on the loop.
[product placement removed by moderator]
spot

Hello!

Post by spot »

The loop welcomes you. If you want to remain on the square though, stop placing unwanted adverts on the site.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Snooz

Hello!

Post by Snooz »

What were they selling? I might be interested unless it's for soft penii. Don't really care about that.
Oscar Namechange

Hello!

Post by Oscar Namechange »

SnoozeAgain;1394112 wrote: What were they selling? I might be interested unless it's for soft penii. Don't really care about that.

See, It could have been a brilliant new Invention for getting ointment Into a cat's eyes.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
spot

Hello!

Post by spot »

oscar;1394116 wrote: See, It could have been a brilliant new Invention for getting ointment Into a cat's eyes.
What you need is a totally stoned soporific cat...

Video: Put Eye Ointment on Your Cat | eHow.com
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

Hello!

spot;1394119 wrote: What you need is a totally stoned soporific cat...

Video: Put Eye Ointment on Your Cat | eHow.com

I appreciate you finding that for me.... Thank You.

However, I did get as far as getting my cat on a table In that position as shown to me by the vet and In this video only for him to squirm backwards under my elbow and away..... Now, If they could tell me what drug they gave the cat In that video, that would be a help.... meanwhile... when I eventually find my cat again, I'll have another go.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
spot

Hello!

Post by spot »

oscar;1394124 wrote: If they could tell me what drug they gave the cat In that video, that would be a help....
The sand-filled sock invariably wins the day on any creature larger than a guinea-pig.
tazzy

Hello!

Post by tazzy »

Hello
Oscar Namechange

Hello!

spot;1394132 wrote: The sand-filled sock invariably wins the day on any creature larger than a guinea-pig.

At this moment In time, I am sorely tempted.

Return to “Introductions”