Score Points! Round 2

spot

Score Points! Round 2

Post by spot »

COMMENT

Round 1 is still online should anyone want to check the finer details of strategy.

Score Points!(TM) works as follows.A post has to be prefixed PLAY, COMMENT or SCORE. Any post not prefixed properly is a void post and all posters will ignore void posts with contempt.A COMMENT can say anything at all which is on topic for the thread. Posters are encouraged to applaud good PLAY and to congratulate a SCORE.The rule begins empty and is added to by each PLAY. It is reset to empty by each SCORE.Every PLAY extends the rule.Each PLAY contributing to the rule is worth one point to the eventual scorer. The scorer is the poster who knows what the rule is and claims the points with a post prefixed SCORE.No PLAY, COMMENT, SCORE or void post may discuss, describe or speculate about the rule.The last poster to PLAY can't PLAY again or SCORE.Each poster is responsible for tallying his or her own points.Let's play Score Points!
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Score Points! Round 2

Post by spot »

PLAY

King William IV.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Score Points! Round 2

Post by spot »

COMMENT

Nobody wants to go down the obvious route?
spot

Score Points! Round 2

Post by spot »

COMMENT

Nor even an obscure one?
spot

Score Points! Round 2

Post by spot »

COMMENT

Not that it's my place to make suggestions but "glossary" would be an inventive play if anyone cares to submit it.
spot

Score Points! Round 2

Post by spot »

COMMENT

Perhaps someone would like to adjust the preamble in the opening post.

Return to “Word Games”