One thing not to do after a few beers...

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Drunk zoo visitor ends up in hospital after climbing into monkey enclosure 'to play' | Mail Online
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

When ya monkey with monkey's, they'll git on ya like a ape on ugly.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

hoppy;1376099 wrote: When ya monkey with monkey's, they'll git on ya like a ape on ugly.

I have missed you and your irascible contributions......welcome back you old bugger (That is an English term of endearment)
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Looks like he had more than a few beers, I'm surprised they let him into the zoo shitfaced like that. Man, that one monkey wanted him BAD! It was kind of awesome. The worst part was seeing him drunkenly wading back with an open wound that he kept dunking in that filthy and disgusting water.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

That water looked more like a jacuzzi................... or he may have been sh$*+ing himself
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Bruv;1376102 wrote: I have missed you and your irascible contributions......welcome back you old bugger (That is an English term of endearment)

Thanks.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Bruv;1376104 wrote: That water looked more like a jacuzzi................... or he may have been sh$*+ing himself

Yeah, I saw a few bubbles. He probably got a pretty good case of the nervous farts after that warm welcome.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

hoppy;1376099 wrote: When ya monkey with monkey's, they'll git on ya like a ape on ugly.

HEYYYYYYYYYY

GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK, YOU OLD SCROAT

( Another quaint British saying )
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Fool lucky he didn't come out of the water towards the monkeys they would have ripped him to pieces.

Hoppy good to see you back.. :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Return to “General Chit Chat”