Hi again!

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Chloe_88

Hi again!

Post by Chloe_88 »

Hi again!

I'm back on FG again. Sad to say I couldn't recreate my old account under the name Amy. So I've made a new account again.

Just a little introduction: i'm (almost) 23, live in the Netherlands some people may know it as Holland or know the city Amsterdam.

My household exists of my husband and me + 4 Cats, a dozen birds, few snakes and 2 spiders.

Looking forward to post again on FG! :)
jones jones

Hi again!

Post by jones jones »

Chloe_88;1374329 wrote: Hi again!

I'm back on FG again. Sad to say I couldn't recreate my old account under the name Amy. So I've made a new account again.

Just a little introduction: i'm (almost) 23, live in the Netherlands some people may know it as Holland or know the city Amsterdam.

My household exists of my husband and me + 4 Cats, a dozen birds, few snakes and 2 spiders.

Looking forward to post again on FG! :)

Hi Amy ... Welkom by FG! Hoe gaan did? Bly te kenne. Is jy in Nederland gebore?
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Chloe_88

Hi again!

Post by Chloe_88 »

jones jones;1374330 wrote: Hi Amy ... Welkom by FG! Hoe gaan did? Bly te kenne. Is jy in Nederland gebore?

Hi! Thanks for the warm welcome :) Maar met mij is alles goed. En ook goed om jou te leren kennen. Ik ben niet in nederland geboren, van oorsprong ben ik engels. Toen ik 1,5 jaar was zijn mijn ouders, 2 broers en ik verhuisd naar nederland.

Translation:

I'm doing fine, good to meet you to. I wasn't born in the Netherlands, I was born in England. When I was 1,5 years old my parents + 2 Brothers and I moved to the Netherlands. :wah::wah::wah::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
jones jones

Hi again!

Post by jones jones »

Ah, maar jy praat nog steeds bair goed Nederlands. Ek skryf in Afrikaans maar did is baie soos Nederlands en ek kan Nederlands verstaan! :wah:
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Chloe_88

Hi again!

Post by Chloe_88 »

I must say Afrikaans is easy to read for me considering it looks a lot like the dutch language :) So do you originate from africa / still live there?
jones jones

Hi again!

Post by jones jones »

Chloe_88;1374335 wrote: I must say Afrikaans is easy to read for me considering it looks a lot like the dutch language :) So do you originate from africa / still live there?

Originally from the USA, but now located in the RSA! Mandela land! :wah:
Chloe_88

Hi again!

Post by Chloe_88 »

wow interesting choice :)

I must say my choice might be not so interesting and not really daring :wah:

Born in England, moved to The Netherlands but would love to live in Ireland :wah:
jones jones

Hi again!

Post by jones jones »

Chloe_88;1374338 wrote: wow interesting choice :)

I must say my choice might be not so interesting and not really daring :wah:

Born in England, moved to The Netherlands but would love to live in Ireland :wah:

To an art lover such as myself, the Netherlands would be a paradise!:guitarist
Chloe_88

Hi again!

Post by Chloe_88 »

Aaaah okay I understand :D:D

Ierland would be perfect for me cause of the great pints of Guinness! :yh_worshp
jones jones

Hi again!

Post by jones jones »

Having been raised so to speak on like real beer, I was on this ferry Southampton/Calais and I just had to try a Guinness ... So I bought one at the bar and sat down with it. The channel was rather choppy and rough and the chick opposite me goes: "Is that a Guinness you holding?"

"Yes!" says I, dumbass Jones.

"Excuse me while I move," she goes, "cos I don't want you to hurl on me!"

I take a sip and this like black stuff is the worst thing I have ever tasted in my whole life. I mean like even my mom's cod liver oil & malt was like nectar compared to this stuff!!!
Chloe_88

Hi again!

Post by Chloe_88 »

jones jones;1374423 wrote: Having been raised so to speak on like real beer, I was on this ferry Southampton/Calais and I just had to try a Guinness ... So I bought one at the bar and sat down with it. The channel was rather choppy and rough and the chick opposite me goes: "Is that a Guinness you holding?"

"Yes!" says I, dumbass Jones.

"Excuse me while I move," she goes, "cos I don't want you to hurl on me!"

I take a sip and this like black stuff is the worst thing I have ever tasted in my whole life. I mean like even my mom's cod liver oil & malt was like nectar compared to this stuff!!!

Hahaha! You either love Guinness or hate it!

Return to “Introductions”