Kalie here saying hello!

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Kalie

Kalie here saying hello!

Post by Kalie »

Hello everyone!

I live in upstate NY with my Greyhound named Zena. I work as a Vet Tech for a veterinary surgical center. I am an animal lover and donate to many animal rescue organizations. My Greyhound, Zena, is a rescue that I adopted from the Greyhound Rescue Society. That is Zena in my avatar but it's hard to see her. :wah:

I'm very happy to be a part of your lovely community. I had a hard time with the registration until a very nice person helped me. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Bryn for all of his assistance.

I look forward to meeting the members here. Now off I will go to roam around and start posting with you.
Oscar Namechange

Kalie here saying hello!

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Kalie;1374048 wrote: Hello everyone!

I live in upstate NY with my Greyhound named Zena. I work as a Vet Tech for a veterinary surgical center. I am an animal lover and donate to many animal rescue organizations. My Greyhound, Zena, is a rescue that I adopted from the Greyhound Rescue Society. That is Zena in my avatar but it's hard to see her. :wah:

I'm very happy to be a part of your lovely community. I had a hard time with the registration until a very nice person helped me. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Bryn for all of his assistance.

I look forward to meeting the members here. Now off I will go to roam around and start posting with you.

Welcome Kalie.

Now... You're my kind of Lady :D
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
jones jones

Kalie here saying hello!

Post by jones jones »

Hi and welcome to FG. Take care now and have an awesome day!
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Kalie here saying hello!

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Glad you finally made it :-6

I certainly found parts of the system I'd never seen before :wah:
theia

Kalie here saying hello!

Post by theia »

Welcome to FG, Kalie :-6
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Kalie

Kalie here saying hello!

Post by Kalie »

Thank you so much everyone for the warm welcome.

@Bryn: We learn something new every day. :yh_rotfl Thank you again for not giving up on me!
flopstock

Kalie here saying hello!

Post by flopstock »

Welcome aboard!
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

fuzzywuzzy

Kalie here saying hello!

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Hiya Kalie and welcome to the asylum. We have many services here. For example you get your own room and a very fashionable personalised straight jacket.

ENJOY!!! :)
Kalie

Kalie here saying hello!

Post by Kalie »

flopstock;1374083 wrote: Welcome aboard!

Thank you very much!
Kalie

Kalie here saying hello!

Post by Kalie »

fuzzywuzzy;1374104 wrote: Hiya Kalie and welcome to the asylum. We have many services here. For example you get your own room and a very fashionable personalised straight jacket.

ENJOY!!! :)

Hello fuzzywuzzy! The services here sound like a lot of fun! :wah: Makes it kind of difficult, however, to type wearing a straight jacket. I shall practice typing with my nose. :thinking:
jones jones

Kalie here saying hello!

Post by jones jones »

Saw a video once of a Chinese guy with no arms who played the piano with his toes!
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Kalie

Kalie here saying hello!

Post by Kalie »

jones jones;1374152 wrote: Saw a video once of a Chinese guy with no arms who played the piano with his toes!
mislkkruw tot rysis tway! (typed with nose) translates: Might have to try that! :yh_rotfl Can you typw with your nose? :-3
jones jones

Kalie here saying hello!

Post by jones jones »

nwyxgs hpmmw fwy s on qztobf tpi qnpyr nw ... translates ... betcha gonna get a pm warning you about me! :yh_rotfl
Kalie

Kalie here saying hello!

Post by Kalie »

jones jones;1374163 wrote: nwyxgs hpmmw fwy s on qztobf tpi qnpyr nw ... translates ... betcha gonna get a pm warning you about me! :yh_rotfl
¿ɟɟo ʇǝʞɔɐɾ ʇɥƃıɐɹʇs sıɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ uɐɔ ı uɐǝɯ ʇɐɥʇ sǝop ʇ,uop ı ɟı.

*Helps to stand on head to read my reply*
jones jones

Kalie here saying hello!

Post by jones jones »

Sure but if you do then you gotta put it "straight" back on!! :-6
Oscar Namechange

Kalie here saying hello!

Post by Oscar Namechange »

jones jones;1374152 wrote: Saw a video once of a Chinese guy with no arms who played the piano with his toes!

I met the chinese world hide and seek champion once.... me-ly-lo-long-time
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Introductions”