Steve John Shepherd

Oscar Namechange

Steve John Shepherd

Post by Oscar Namechange »

BBC - EastEnders - Michael Moon played by John Shepherd

Scroll down for short video clip...

I am not a big fan of soap opera's but we do have Eastender's on usually as background entertainment.

There has been some appalling actor's In soaps throughout the years but none has caught our eye as this fairly new one who plays Michael Moon In Eastenders.

The Oscar household demands this man Is given a lead role In a Hollywood blockbuster for he Is absolutely brilliant !!

He plays a slightly deranged character In Eastenders so he'd be well suited In a physco thriller type film.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Steve John Shepherd

One Of his best clips:

EastEnders - Michael Upsets Roxy About Talking About Archie: June 10th 2011 - YouTube
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
spot

Steve John Shepherd

Post by spot »

One could scarcely say he's in the same league as John Barrowman.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

Steve John Shepherd

spot;1369730 wrote: One could scarcely say he's in the same league as John Barrowman.

Although I am a big fan of John Barrowman myself, I must disagree.

Unfortunately, the clips I wanted of Steve John Shepherd where he has been his most menacing and emotive were not to be found on you tube.
Oscar Namechange

Steve John Shepherd

EastEnders - Michael thinks that him and Ronnie are the same: July 5th 2011 - YouTube

Oh this one was excellent
Oscar Namechange

Steve John Shepherd

So.

Steve John Shepherd's character, Michael Moon, Is dead.

Eastenders has killed off the best character they have had In decades. I believe and hope he goes on to great things. A brilliant actor.

'EastEnders': Michael Moon Actor Steve John Shepherd Quits Soap

So who's going to be the new Baddie?
theia

Steve John Shepherd

Post by theia »

He really was excellent in the last few episodes...very good actor
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Betty Boop

Steve John Shepherd

Post by Betty Boop »

Hmmm, can't decide if he was good or too over the top for me.

Don't need any more baddies with Janine around! Poor Alice!
Oscar Namechange

Steve John Shepherd

Betty Boop;1439595 wrote: Hmmm, can't decide if he was good or too over the top for me.

Don't need any more baddies with Janine around! Poor Alice! At least he didn't have that affliction that affects so many of the baddies In Eastenders. ' The Phill Mitchell whispering disease'.
Bruv

Steve John Shepherd

Post by Bruv »

OK I shall admit it.........I do watch it.....not religiously........I can miss it, I don't get withdrawal symptoms if I dont see it for a whole week..........or two.

But although some of the acting is brilliant, I feel it has lost it's way........big time.

This character painted himself into a corner, there was nowhere for him to go, without getting deeper into the realms of make believe.

Same as Janine, how many husbands can one character kill and still carry on?

I reckon some of them have contracts out of sync with soap relatives that they have to write them into stupid story lines when their 'family' has moved on to new pastures.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Steve John Shepherd

Bruv;1439603 wrote: OK I shall admit it.........I do watch it.....not religiously........I can miss it, I don't get withdrawal symptoms if I dont see it for a whole week..........or two.

But although some of the acting is brilliant, I feel it has lost it's way........big time.

This character painted himself into a corner, there was nowhere for him to go, without getting deeper into the realms of make believe.

Same as Janine, how many husbands can one character kill and still carry on?

I reckon some of them have contracts out of sync with soap relatives that they have to write them into stupid story lines when their 'family' has moved on to new pastures. I have to agree with that. Much Is ' same old same old'.

That's why I liked his character so much. He came In totally unknown, made a huge Impact and then bowed out just a couple of years later before his character became tired.

Michael Moon strangles Janine Butcher (2013) - YouTube

Return to “Soap Operas”