I need a software solution.

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Problem:

We have a system folder where all of the display ads are placed daily - all different sizes, up to and including full page.

I need software that will take those ads and auto arrange them onto a web page(s) in an orderly fashion.

We'd like it to put space around each box so they don't look all squished.

Anyone use anything that might fill the bill here?
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

spot

Post by spot »

Yes, something exactly like. I used it in 2006 and it did just what you've described. It allowed (though didn't demand) filtered titling of each image and it was free and it ran on Microsoft systems.

You're going to ask me to find it, I can tell. Sitting here I haven't a clue what it was called but I'd know it when I see it.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

I can't see it and these may well be more recent and better anyway. I could look on my external hard drive tomorrow if you want me to find it.

Best Free Digital Photo Organizer
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Going to check it out now, thanks!
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Return to “Web Design Art Forum”