Lose Weight Fast

fitnessevolved1

Lose Weight Fast

Post by fitnessevolved1 »

Boot camp exercises and fitness training workouts for weight loss, strength and endurance. We are the Original Bootcamp in New Zealand providing military-type training programs for all age levels from kids to adults.
Lon

Lose Weight Fast

Post by Lon »

Stick around Kiwi---let's hear more from you.
spot

Lose Weight Fast

Post by spot »

"All age levels" is a hostage to fortune, I can just imagine khaki-vested three year olds doubling across the parade ground for inspection.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
ayemMargery

Lose Weight Fast

Post by ayemMargery »

wanna know the opposite:(
spot

Lose Weight Fast

Post by spot »

ayemMargery;1364797 wrote: wanna know the opposite:(

The opposite of the original post presumably works. No exercises, no fitness training workouts, avoid exposure to strength and endurance settings. Sit at a computer all day and browse on sugary snacks all the time. Works for me.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
AussiePam

Lose Weight Fast

Post by AussiePam »

There's a couple of Requiem limericks quivering in happy anticipation on the tip of my fingers..... o nostalgia trip !!!!!!!!
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

spot

Lose Weight Fast

Post by spot »

AussiePam;1364873 wrote: There's a couple of Requiem limericks quivering in happy anticipation on the tip of my fingers..... o nostalgia trip !!!!!!!!

And then there's the Kinks...Well I cut down women, I cut out booze,

I stopped ironing my shirts, cleaning my shoes,

I stopped going to work, stopped reading the news,

I sit and twiddle my thumbs cos I got nothing to do,

Minimal exercise,

To help uncomplicate my life

Lyrics for "Complicated Life"

sandraadams

Lose Weight Fast

Post by sandraadams »

To lose weight fast,adjustable band surgery is the best option you can opt for. If you follow the surgery guidelines carefully, you will surely lose your weight only in few months.
spot

Lose Weight Fast

Post by spot »

May I book that operation anywhere on the subcontinent, Sandra Adams? How much might I expect to pay there? How quickly can I be booked in?
Snooz

Lose Weight Fast

Post by Snooz »

sandraadams;1365892 wrote: To lose weight fast,adjustable band surgery is the best option you can opt for. If you follow the surgery guidelines carefully, you will surely lose your weight only in few months.

Aren't you required to be at least 100 pounds overweight? I guess I better start eating more so I can get that surgery!
spot

Lose Weight Fast

Post by spot »

Only in countries with the concept of an ethics committee, Snooze. Some countries will perform any surgery you ask for so long as you give them the fee up front. You have a perfectly good leg you want a hospital to chop off for you? Fly to Asia and take your credit card.
Snooz

Lose Weight Fast

Post by Snooz »

Maybe I should sell a kidney to afford that lapband thingie.
flopstock

Lose Weight Fast

Post by flopstock »

One of the cable channels had a series going on about really large folks trying to lose weight. I couldn't understand why it was that supposed 'loved ones' would be sneaking in food for them. Of course, that was back when I believed that reality TV had to be true or they couldn't advertise it as such.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

thomasmite996

Lose Weight Fast

Post by thomasmite996 »

So i thing you have to keep strictly control on your eating.

Use less fat and specially oily food items.

Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water per day.

Stay active all the day.

Don't take rest after eating some thing.

Use fruits juices and vegetables soups.

Avoid smoking and other drug habits.

I hope it will change your body shape and your life.

Best of luck...
ganeshagro

Lose Weight Fast

Post by ganeshagro »

Eating properly is must. Follow proper diet chart in which there is fat free food with calcium, vitamins, minerals. Also, eat more salad & fibrous fruits. Exercise is must for fit body, brisk walk, cycling, swimming are very good exercises.
[links in signature removed]
Marcus_padelford

Lose Weight Fast

Post by Marcus_padelford »

The only way to lose weight is to exercise ......and maintaining the balance between intake and the calories burn in a d day ...

if u maintain this there is no need to do dieting or taking any medicine for that ...!!!
stacyjmes1

Lose Weight Fast

Post by stacyjmes1 »

To reduce the weight specially concentrate on your diet. After that exercise is necessary. I really hope this will be helping for everybody to reduce weight.

Return to “Health Wellness”