Hello

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
French Grapes

Hello

Post by French Grapes »

Hello.

How are you today?

I'm in between boards and looking for a new place to visit and chat with other people about stuff in general.

Stats: Texan, paralegal, write for a hobby, have a big back yard that is always in need of lots of work, children are grown and I'm about to become a step-grandmother, no dogs anymore just three very lazy and spoiled cats; love going to the movies, drum circles, and aqua aerobics; and eat out way too often.

Hope to see you around and chat with you about stuff.
Odie

Hello

Post by Odie »

French Grapes;1361461 wrote: Hello.

How are you today?

I'm in between boards and looking for a new place to visit and chat with other people about stuff in general.

Stats: Texan, paralegal, write for a hobby, have a big back yard that is always in need of lots of work, children are grown and I'm about to become a step-grandmother, no dogs anymore just three very lazy and spoiled cats; love going to the movies, drum circles, and aqua aerobics; and eat out way too often.

Hope to see you around and chat with you about stuff.

hello and welcome!:-6

I have 5 cats, spoiled of course and three are lazy now.

I just had a granddaughter 3 month ago, and a yard that is always in need of work, seems we have a little in common.

Attached files
Life is just to short for drama.
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Hello

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Sounds good - welcome to the garden :-)
Lon

Hello

Post by Lon »

Greetings & welcome Tex
French Grapes

Hello

Post by French Grapes »

Hello, again!

How are you holding up this summer? We're melting here in Texas. Hope to be around here more soon.
Odie

Hello

Post by Odie »

French Grapes;1363653 wrote: Hello, again!

How are you holding up this summer? We're melting here in Texas. Hope to be around here more soon.

Toronto is the same French Grapes, we have never had a summer so hot and its everyday!

I heard on the news how hot Texas as been, I hope you have a/c!
theia

Hello

Post by theia »

Welcome FG :-6
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
chonsigirl

Hello

Post by chonsigirl »

Hi there! :)
flopstock

Hello

Post by flopstock »

French Grapes;1363653 wrote: Hello, again!

My garden is fighting a losing battle with the heat. The only thing that thrives is the weeds.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

French Grapes

Hello

Post by French Grapes »

Thanks for the re-welcome.

I have a/c and fans so I'm comfortable as long as I stay inside. I've given up on my yard for now. We are also in drought conditions. Fortunately, my spread is mostly hardy trees and bushes that can withstand long periods of heat. I'll still have to soak the ground around the house from time to time to keep the foundation happy. At least I know what I'll be doing this fall when it cools down enough to move around out there.
Odie

Hello

Post by Odie »

French Grapes;1363707 wrote: Thanks for the re-welcome.

I have a/c and fans so I'm comfortable as long as I stay inside. I've given up on my yard for now. We are also in drought conditions. Fortunately, my spread is mostly hardy trees and bushes that can withstand long periods of heat. I'll still have to soak the ground around the house from time to time to keep the foundation happy. At least I know what I'll be doing this fall when it cools down enough to move around out there.

your most welcome!:-6

It's good you have a/c as so many don't and are suffering here severely. We have tons of cooling centres with water, but many cannot stand the heat to go there.

Some bushes and hardy trees can stand with no water, my bushes cannot, so they get a really good soaking a few times a week.
Kathy Ellen

Hello

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Welcome to ForumGarden Grapes. Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Things are looking up with a new owner now:-6
French Grapes

Hello

Post by French Grapes »

Thanks!

This is a big board. I'm still looking around.

Return to “Introductions”