Decent respect vs modern society, half time score: 0:1

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
spot

Post by spot »

Dear oh dear.

An advertising firm has apologised for placing a billboard for a TV show called The Walking Dead on the side of a funeral parlour.

I should hope so too.

BBC News - Poster for The Walking Dead on funeral parlour wall
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Delorean

Post by Delorean »

Ahahaha, oops! :wah:
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

:yh_rotfl nice sensitivity traing for the group.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

We have a new gang of traffic wardens out and about around these parts. Two weeks ago a hearse pulled up outside the chapel of rest, the driver went into the chapel to fetch a coffin, by the time he came out a traffic warden had issued him with a ticket. :-2

It would appear that lots of people are pretty brain dead nowadays when it comes to having common sense, forethought or consideration. :rolleyes:
venus

Post by venus »

ok so l know it's insensitive to find that funny, but lve got to admit l would have had tears running down my face...
take a bite out of life it's there to be tasted!!

Return to “General Chit Chat”