HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
cars

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!

Post by cars »

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY TO ALL YOU MOMS OUT THERE!!!! ENJOY YOUR DAY!!! :-6
Cars :)
john8pies

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!

Post by john8pies »

Yes, happy Mother`s Day to all you mums in America. though of course here in the UK we have it in a different month. which makes me wonder, my sister-in-law is English but lives in Texas. Should my niece (her daughter) be wishing her happy mother`s day today, or when it was Mother`s Day in England?
Agnes

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!

Post by Agnes »

hey thanks and that is so nice....i have my grandaughter this morning to wake up to. my Bethany is 6 and making my card. although it is a cold wet day here, the rest are coming for breakfast shortly. Happy Mothers Day To All the other Mommies out there. HI Weeder, how are you? Happy Mothers Day!
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :yh_beatup
cars

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!

Post by cars »

john8pies wrote: Yes, happy Mother`s Day to all you mums in America. though of course here in the UK we have it in a different month. which makes me wonder, my sister-in-law is English but lives in Texas. Should my niece (her daughter) be wishing her happy mother`s day today, or when it was Mother`s Day in England?

The saying goes: When in Rome, do as the Romans do! :)
Cars :)
lady cop

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!

Post by lady cop »

happy moms day to all~~~it's a warm sunny day here in florida, my son is still asleep, i love the quiet of a sunday morning~~i am going to sleep a little more, Bothwell just called me, he is happily at a rugby game, and i am going to watch miss marple on PBS tonight. ah, contentment. *sigh*
CARLA

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!

Post by CARLA »

John8pies, Have yhour Niece honor her Mother on the English and American Mother day.. We mom's love being apprecitated.. :-4

THANKS FOR THE MOTHER'S DAY WISH CARS..!! I TO WANT TO WISH ALL FORUM GARDEN MOM'S A SPECIAL MOTHER'S DAY..
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

LoveMama

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!

Post by LoveMama »

I HOPE YOU MAMA'S HAD A GREAT MOTHER'S DAY TODAY.......

I DID.

WE DAMN WELL DESERVE IT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

xxxxxxxxxoooooo

mama
nvalleyvee

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!

Post by nvalleyvee »

I had to work today but my daughter called me and I called my Mom. Happy Mother's Day to all of us who work so hard to raise our children.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
devist8me

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!

Post by devist8me »

This was my first Mothers Day as a mother and hubby made it especially nice. The baby was in her swing and he called me from the other room to come get her as she was fussing. I thought it was odd that he just didn't do it, but went anyway. I lifted her blanket and there was a card and box laying underneath the blanket on the baby, with a pretty opal necklace inside. I was very excited. He said, "I didn't do anything, it was all the Emily". LOL.

Anyway, Happy Mothers Day all.
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy
lady cop

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!

Post by lady cop »

i am glad everyone who posted here seems to have had a nice mothers day! :yh_flower :yh_flower :yh_flower ..my son surprised me with the prettiest windchime, it has a lovely sound and it is all blue crystal dolphins. really neat! it's so funny, he is 6'5" and whenever he walks by it, he makes it chime! LOL i worry about the ceiling fan too! :eek:
abbey

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!

Post by abbey »

john8pies wrote: Yes, happy Mother`s Day to all you mums in America. though of course here in the UK we have it in a different month. which makes me wonder, my sister-in-law is English but lives in Texas. Should my niece (her daughter) be wishing her happy mother`s day today, or when it was Mother`s Day in England?Suppose she could have two.

How special would that be? x.
Suresh Gupta

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!

Post by Suresh Gupta »

I have been thinking about what a person can give to his or her mother on this day. The best gift I could think of is - "Listen To Her".

And who is a MOTHER -

M - Million things she gives on

O - she is Outstanding

T - Tears she shed for our upbringing

H - her Heart of purest gold

E - her Eyes, shining with love

R - Right guidance, she always gives on.

So listen to the Mother as She always gives right guidance.
Spread love not hate

Suresh Gupta

http://www.betterlife4all.com

Return to “General Chit Chat”