Share some Love with your Landscape this Valentine's Day!

Discuss growing vegetables, fruits, and herbs.
TheErbGarden

Post by TheErbGarden »

Share some love with your landscape and watch our new Valentines day episode of The Erb Garden!

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=ndizplloKG4

Jeffrey Erb explores rhythm, another element of design you can apply to your own landscape. Rhythm isn't only in the latest Justin Bieber hit, it is all around us. Learn how to use the techniques of repetition, alternation, inversion and gradation in your own garden!

We would love your feedback and input on our videos!
spot

Post by spot »

Good lord. It's another garden person. There was always the risk.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

The link doesn't work.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

spot

Post by spot »

CARLA;1353693 wrote: The link doesn't work.

I expect you need another wee, Carla.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;1353695 wrote: I expect you need another wee, Carla.

With the best will in the world, that was a terrible pun
spot

Post by spot »

Bryn Mawr;1353720 wrote: With the best will in the world, that was a terrible pun

Back in the mid-90s when the w3c was mostly a mailing list there was much agitation about doubleyou doubleyou doubleyou dot being ten syllables. Hence, to an extent, the attempt to prefix sites doubleyou three dot instead and halve the effort BBC announcers go through day after day. My recommendation that the world drop the pronunciation doubleyou in that context and call it either wee three dot or wee wee wee dot was pretty well ignored by everyone. I still have hopes it'll catch on.

Return to “Gardening Forum”