Was it you?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
binbag

Was it you?

Post by binbag »

Hi :)

I've 1 Notification for "Groups Join Request" However I'm unable to discover (I'm a bit thick, you see) who the member is who posted the request.

I did reply to a recent Join request,

but this one appears to be new.

So would you be so ever kind,

and tell me... was it you. :yh_questn

Cheers,

bb :yh_glasse
[FONT=Arial]Just above the clouds

the sun is always shining.

[/FONT]
along-for-the-ride

Was it you?

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Nope, wasn't me. But I am thinking of starting a group, "Lost Smilies and Can They be Found?" group. I'm missing my little smilie box that used to be on the right side of my posts. (smile)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
M.A.S

Was it you?

Post by M.A.S »

No :p
I miss you Odie
G#Gill

Was it you?

Post by G#Gill »

along-for-the-ride;1353408 wrote: Nope, wasn't me. But I am thinking of starting a group, "Lost Smilies and Can They be Found?" group. I'm missing my little smilie box that used to be on the right side of my posts. (smile)

AFTR have you asked Carla or Bryn Mawr or spot about your missing smilie box? That happened to me once, some time ago now, but it just seemed to recover itself and I noticed one day that my smilie box was back, just as if it had never been away. Never did know why that happened. Perhaps one of the members I've mentioned may be able to help to solve the mystery. :-3
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Was it you?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

G#Gill;1353727 wrote: AFTR have you asked Carla or Bryn Mawr or spot about your missing smilie box? That happened to me once, some time ago now, but it just seemed to recover itself and I noticed one day that my smilie box was back, just as if it had never been away. Never did know why that happened. Perhaps one of the members I've mentioned may be able to help to solve the mystery. :-3

I only see a smilie box if, when I reply to a post, I click on "Go Advanced" - when I'm doing a quick reply I have to remember the codes.

Return to “General Chit Chat”