My automatic thread subscription doesn't seem to be working

For technical issues relating to ForumGarden and its associated pages.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

My setup is for a subscription to be automatically created when I post a response. It doesn't seem to be working for the last couple of days. I double-checked my setup & it hasn't changed. The notification is correct at the bottom of this screen when I'm posting ("Additional Options" section).
FG-administator

Post by FG-administator »

So if you click http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/subsc ... bscription none of the "Instant" checkboxes are ticked, even though you've got "send instant email" selected? But the threads you've posted in all appear on the list?

☎|||||||||||

Who has a spare two minutes a day to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

Your satisfactory is our goals
FG-administator

Post by FG-administator »

test

☎|||||||||||

Who has a spare two minutes a day to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

Your satisfactory is our goals
spot

Post by spot »

test
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

FG;1350346 wrote: So if you click http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/subsc ... bscription none of the "Instant" checkboxes are ticked, even though you've got "send instant email" selected? But the threads you've posted in all appear on the list?I don't see any "Instant" checkboxes on that link. I see a list of subscriptions of threads I've posted in up to a couple of days ago, but none of the most recent threads. In the "Advanced Reply" window, at the bottom in a section titled "Subscriptions", the "Subscribe to this thread and notify me of changes:" option is ticked with the "through my control panel only" option.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

I just checked again. This thread is not in my Subscriptions list.
spot

Post by spot »

test - I'll make sense of this in a bit...
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

No, you're quite right, it's not in my Subscriptions folder either. Some vital cog has come adrift. I'll try to find out why and where.
spot

Post by spot »

Accountable;1350350 wrote: I just checked again. This thread is not in my Subscriptions list.

It's possible that the problem is now mended, you might like to check.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Test

eta: Yup. The thread showed up on my subscriptions list. Good job!

Return to “Problems, Solutions Feedback”