You Are What You Eat

smithy87

You Are What You Eat

Post by smithy87 »

I've heard a few other nutritionists slag her off but what she seems to say makes sense. Pop Idol Michelle McManus has lost loads of weight on her diet.

Although inspecting other people's poo is extreme to me!! :yh_sick
john8pies

You Are What You Eat

Post by john8pies »

Seen the whole series (both series in fact, Heidikins) and would say it`s worth a try but don`t take it all as gospel - she ISN`T a qualified doctor. Incidentally, i`ve been eating the sunflower and sesame seeds since she recommended them and I`m as overweight as ever - perhaps I was supposed to eat them INSTEAD of meals?!
greydeadhead

You Are What You Eat

Post by greydeadhead »

Hey.. that's a start. Weight loss can be a long process so keep going. And once you get to your goal.. maintain it. Staying healthy is a lifestyle... so with that in mind keep up the great work and let us know how it goes...
Feed your spirit by living near it -- Magic Hat Brewery bottle cap
nvalleyvee

You Are What You Eat

Post by nvalleyvee »

I don't know about that diet but I lost 45 pounds 5 years ago and have kept it off. I eat small meals 4 or 5 times a day. I also eat breakfast - it seems to jumpstart my metabolism for the day.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
smithy87

You Are What You Eat

Post by smithy87 »

I mus admit that in the past I have had trouble stomaching breakfast in the morning. But now I take warm toast and a yoghurt or fruit to work with me and eat it about 9.30am and I feel much better for it.

I have a huge appetite so my dinner is always large and so is my tea. Then I snack in between.......maybe I'm just greedy? :thinking: :D
nvalleyvee

You Are What You Eat

Post by nvalleyvee »

OK, OK, I can't resist anymore. If I am what I eat - I'm yogurt, pasta, mexican food and dessert. Lots and lots of dessert. Sometimes I order dessert first just to make sure I'll have room to eat it. If I get full on dessert - the heck with dinner.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper

Return to “Fitness Nutrition”