Two New Chairs

Lon

Two New Chairs

Post by Lon »

I am 76 years old and don't know why I have waited so long to really get a comfortable chair to sit in for reading or watching TV. I guess I never realized how uncomfortable my old chair was until getting a new one. The problem though, is that now I don't want to get up and enjoy switching from one chair to the other for the exercise. One chair is of Danish Modern Design, all leather and a bit firmer than the brown Lazy Boy Recliner. My wife likes both chairs as well and now we fight a bit about who will sit in which chair.

Let's see some pictures of what FG people sit or recline on. Do you have a favorite chair?
CARLA

Two New Chairs

Post by CARLA »

I have a Lazy boy recliner that I love best chair I have ever owned. I would take a picture but that would mean I would have to get out of it. :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”