The Neanderthal thinking man.

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

I had a wife of one of my true friends call me to ask that I speak with her husband about some things bothering her. I can tell she was upset and hurt, very hurt. She explained that they had just came from shopping for food and she was just putting some of the can foods up into the cabinet. He was sitting at the kitchen table and he jumped up in an uproar and screamed at her that she had just put a can of tomato paste, in the row of tamato sauce! He chewed on her because he was very irritated at that. Asked her to move away and let him put the cans " In their right place!"

She went in the bedroom and cried.

She explained to me that its getting harder to endure these seemingly senseless outbreaks, on what she views as meaningless things. I told her that they perhaps are not meaningless to him, but that his reaction is certainly overblown. I contacted him, came over and had a long talk with them both. A very productive talk, his demeanor toward her had spreaded into many areas of their relationship. His main problem, was that he was a Neanderthal thinking man, wrapped up complettey in old fashioned methods and traditions in the male female relations.

Remember the old vision of a cave man dragging his woman behind him by the hair? Totally dominating her, never even considering how this is making her feel. My friend was a VERY intelligent man, but he just didnot really know any other way to treat a woman. It was like teaching a grown man how to laugh, a pleasure he had just somehow got screwed up in his life. The true meaning of romance and Love is lost in this kind of man, buried and dead deep within him.

But there is a way to bring it out.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

The fabric of relationships can be torn by selfish troubled traditional men who simply view their behavior as right, --- right, and right all the time! There are men I know who dislike the Lesbian movement. I once told such a man that it was men who created that movement. Puzzled, he asked what I meant. I told him in my view, certain women just got tired of certain men stepping on them in order to lift themselves up. They escaped from such depression and begin to look to each other for comfort and understanding, and from that the movement was born. He laughed it off, not even thinking about it.

The skill of true Romance and Love is lost in such a man, what could have been a true relationship, is now an " Ownership", this kind of male thinking views a woman " As His", his property, his toy, his meat, his pleasure. And the woman who submits to this is ruined in many important areas of her consciousness.

Peace.
Peg

Post by Peg »

Mickiel;1346401 wrote: I had a wife of one of my true friends call me to ask that I speak with her husband about some things bothering her. I can tell she was upset and hurt, very hurt. She explained that they had just came from shopping for food and she was just putting some of the can foods up into the cabinet. He was sitting at the kitchen table and he jumped up in an uproar and screamed at her that she had just put a can of tomato paste, in the row of tamato sauce! He chewed on her because he was very irritated at that. Asked her to move away and let him put the cans " In their right place!"

She went in the bedroom and cried.

She explained to me that its getting harder to endure these seemingly senseless outbreaks, on what she views as meaningless things. I told her that they perhaps are not meaningless to him, but that his reaction is certainly overblown. I contacted him, came over and had a long talk with them both. A very productive talk, his demeanor toward her had spreaded into many areas of their relationship. His main problem, was that he was a Neanderthal thinking man, wrapped up complettey in old fashioned methods and traditions in the male female relations.

Remember the old vision of a cave man dragging his woman behind him by the hair? Totally dominating her, never even considering how this is making her feel. My friend was a VERY intelligent man, but he just didnot really know any other way to treat a woman. It was like teaching a grown man how to laugh, a pleasure he had just somehow got screwed up in his life. The true meaning of romance and Love is lost in this kind of man, buried and dead deep within him.

But there is a way to bring it out.

Peace.

How long have they been married? There weren't signs when they were dating?
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

Stop insulting Neanderthals, this guy is a freaking animal. I have no patience for this type of crap for any reason. I currently know a woman who dealt with this for 3 years, she made the mistake of hiding his booze and got beaten for it. She's 48 and moving back to the Ukraine to start over again. After meeting this guy twice for a total of about an hour I had had enough.

I guess he already found somebody else to beat on. Some women are attracted to Mercedes like moths to blow torches.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Recent findings have shown that Neanderthal men did not bully their women or treat them harshly. This type of treatment of the female appears to be purely the domain of homo sapiens sapiens.

In most cases, this kind of behaviour is a sign of insecurity. This does not necessarily stem from the home relationship and could be insecurity in another area of his life. It is natural to display frustrations in a comfortable environment. This in turn means that the home environment is considered to be a safe place but the guy just can't express himself in words.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

I think there is some truth to the idea that breed has something to do with aggressive/violent behavior by some men and women just as much as breed has influence with non-aggressive/nonviolent or sex obsessed individuals. We are after all very close indeed to the Great Ape species and are subject to the same emotional responses.

I think OM is correct though and Mickey has made assumptions based on stereotypical beliefs. I'd assume some Neanderthals were aggressive and violent toward their mate when they'd become frustrated or anxious, but not all, nor most likely a majority behaved that way.

Theres no question alcohol plays a part in the expression of violent tendencies, but that doesn't mean everyone who consumes it behaves violently, IMO.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Peg;1346418 wrote: How long have they been married? There weren't signs when they were dating?

I don't know if there where signs when they were dating, they had been married about 6 years when she approached me. I knew him for three of those years and saw absolutely nothing in him that gave me reason to even think that he mistreaded his woman. He kept that private, and it only manifested itself when they were alone. He's dead now, died earlier this year. How people treat their mate in private is the most important, yet some men don't even care about that and will belittle their woman in public. She said he got better after our talk, ( we actually had a few more after that first one), and their last 10 years was far better than the first three. Because he responded to the things brought to his awareness.

He was actually treating his only son in the same manner, so this pathology is not limited to how they treat women only.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1346434 wrote: I think there is some truth to the idea that breed has something to do with aggressive/violent behavior by some men and women just as much as breed has influence with non-aggressive/nonviolent or sex obsessed individuals. We are after all very close indeed to the Great Ape species and are subject to the same emotional responses.

I think OM is correct though and Mickey has made assumptions based on stereotypical beliefs. I'd assume some Neanderthals were aggressive and violent toward their mate when they'd become frustrated or anxious, but not all, nor most likely a majority behaved that way.

Theres no question alcohol plays a part in the expression of violent tendencies, but that doesn't mean everyone who consumes it behaves violently, IMO.

Well my use of Nenanderthal was a metaphor, not meant to focus on the primordal man, but an analogy of treating a modernday woman with principals that are outdated. Men have ruled over women a very long time in human history, for varying reasons; cultural, religious, traditional, and even by law in some places. As humanity has grown, many areas where our cultures and religions and laws actually afforded one to dominate over another, is changing. And some don't want that change and have trouble with it.

Peace.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

This may sound weird coming from a "man" and all, but,...

Maybe the guy needs to go see an endocrinologists.

I went into a really weird state for a while a year or so back.

I was suddenly snapping at my wife, and very impatient over all sorts of "little" things. It wasn't that I was particularly irritated at her. I was finding EVERYTHING irritating, and I wasn't sleeping well, but I would hold my tongue with most people, and seemed to take a lot of it out on the wife.

It was wrong. I make no excuses.

I was becoming quite the A$$-hole.

When I went to the doc for a check-up, they found my thyroid was acting up. It was way high.

Got some meds to get it under control, and after a few months, everything was a lot less irritating.

As for taking it out on the wife, we tend to do that, when we get out of sorts. Take out the emotional stuff on those closest to us. Firstly, because, down deep, we know they won't be as quick to bitch-slap us when we are rude, and second, because we are usually more open, emotionally towards those close to us.

Anyway, some-times a medical condition can trigger bad behavior, and we don't even realize what is going on.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Well I agree that medical conditions can trigger behavioral change, because it bothers our minds patterns of thinking, alters that, and almost anything can happen after that is done. Medicine probally does more to help such behavior than to hurt it though.

Peace.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

What I find interesting, Mickey, is that you acknowledge the one time existence of the Neanderthal, which also includes the fact that the Earth is at least 460,000 or so years old and the Homo Sapian has been roaming the planet for the past 200,000 years. That's much different than the common interpretations of Biblical time.

Good for you, Mickey! You're learning.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1346471 wrote: What I find interesting, Mickey, is that you acknowledge the one time existence of the Neanderthal, which also includes the fact that the Earth is at least 460,000 or so years old and the Homo Sapian has been roaming the planet for the past 200,000 years. That's much different than the common interpretations of Biblical time.

Good for you, Mickey! You're learning.

Well I have never doubted their existance, and I certainly disagree with any interpitation of the bible whichwouldnot include their existence and when they existed. Some people who believe in the bible think the universe started 2,000 years ago, which is absurd.

Peace.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1346473 wrote: Well I have never doubted their existance, and I certainly disagree with any interpitation of the bible whichwouldnot include their existence and when they existed. Some people who believe in the bible think the universe started 2,000 years ago, which is absurd.

Peace.Well then, what convinced you that the Neanderthal existed? And do you believe Adam was a Neanderthal or Homo Sapien?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Ahso!;1346475 wrote: Well then, what convinced you that the Neanderthal existed? And do you believe Adam was a Neanderthal or Homo Sapien?

The existence of Neanderthal man does not contradict the Holy BIble. But, before we can answer your second question, we have to establish whether we are descendants of neanderthal man or not. The Jews can establish that they are descendants of Adam. Furthermore, they were given knowledge of the lunar phase to 5 decimal places. NASA have only just calculated the lunar phase and it is not a simple sum. The Jews were required to know this fact in order to honour their sundry rites. Mind bogling, eh?
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

OpenMind;1346478 wrote: The existence of Neanderthal man does not contradict the Holy BIble. But, before we can answer your second question, we have to establish whether we are descendants of neanderthal man or not. The Jews can establish that they are descendants of Adam. Furthermore, they were given knowledge of the lunar phase to 5 decimal places. NASA have only just calculated the lunar phase and it is not a simple sum. The Jews were required to know this fact in order to honour their sundry rites. Mind bogling, eh?AFAIK, Jews cannot establish any relationship to Adam outside Biblical lore. Unless Adam was indeed Neanderthal, I don't see how the Christian Bible can be interpreted as not contradicting the existence of Neanderthal. Adam was (according to the Bible) the first man, so, if Neanderthal preceded the Sapien, Adam had to be Neanderthal, or , if not, Neanderthal did not precede Sapien. I fail to see how one can have it both ways. It has recently been established that there is genetic evidence of Neanderthal in the human genome which suggests interbreeding between the two.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1346475 wrote: Well then, what convinced you that the Neanderthal existed? And do you believe Adam was a Neanderthal or Homo Sapien?

Archaeology convinced me that they existed. As far as Adam, I believe he was neither Homo-Sapien or Neanderthal, but a whole new creation of God, which has nothing to do with evolution, or this theory of humans creating themselves or evolving from the Idiot hierarchy of speechless apes.

peace.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1346481 wrote: Archaeology convinced me that they existed. As far as Adam, I believe he was neither Homo-Sapien or Neanderthal, but a whole new creation of God, which has nothing to do with evolution, or this theory of humans creating themselves or evolving from the Idiot hierarchy of speechless apes.

peace.You're trying to have it both ways, Mickey. How can Adam be the first man if he was not human (Homo Sapien means modern human)? If Adam was not like modern man is today, then surely you do believe in genetic change within humans (which is a species), therefore you do believe in evolution (change). You just can't, for whatever reason, admit it (most likely because you don't actually understand what it is).

The archaeological record you suggest confirms the "unrolling" or "unfolding" (evolution) of life on Earth. Evolution, Mickey, is merely a name given to an observation, which you appear to agree with, it's only the word "evolution" you're objecting to, and that's due to propaganda out of the religious organization you claim to have no adherence to.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1346482 wrote: You're trying to have it both ways, Mickey. How can Adam be the first man if he was not human (Homo Sapien means modern human)? If Adam was not like modern man is today, then surely you do believe in genetic change within humans (which is a species), therefore you do believe in evolution (change). You just can't, for whatever reason, admit it (most likely because you don't actually understand what it is).

The archaeological record you suggest confirms the "unrolling" or "unfolding" (evolution) of life on Earth. Evolution, Mickey, is merely a name given to an observation, which you appear to agree with, it's only the word "evolution" you're objecting to, and that's due to propaganda out of the religious organization you claim to have no adherence to.

Homosapien means the surviving species of human evolutionary development, which has produced modern man. So I reject that tgerminology, because I reject evolution in humans. Adam was just like we are and I do not believe in genectic change IF it is being used to define the evolution of nothing into something, which is absurd. Archaeology does not prove or suggest evolution, it proves creation.

But listen, I have other points I want to make that are on the topic of this thread, I can discuss these things in a thread that I have already started in another topic room.

Peace.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1346485 wrote: Homosapien means the surviving species of human evolutionary development, which has produced modern man. So I reject that tgerminology, because I reject evolution in humans. Adam was just like we are and I do not believe in genectic change IF it is being used to define the evolution of nothing into something, which is absurd. Archaeology does not prove or suggest evolution, it proves creation.

But listen, I have other points I want to make that are on the topic of this thread, I can discuss these things in a thread that I have already started in another topic room.

Peace.There you go again denying what you've said and because you got caught again, you want to move away from the point and onto another one. This is why you should do this in a blog format, you have no tolerance or time for actual discussion. Everything is based on what you choose to believe, not what is factual. The more you post, the more you contradict yourself.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

When God said that Adam was naked, did he mean that he had no clothes? Or did he mean that he had no fur?
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

OpenMind;1346496 wrote: When God said that Adam was naked, did he mean that he had no clothes? Or did he mean that he had no fur?God didn't say it, the person writing the story did, so I conclude it to be a metaphor for knowledge of good and evil.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1346488 wrote: There you go again denying what you've said and because you got caught again, you want to move away from the point and onto another one. This is why you should do this in a blog format, you have no tolerance or time for actual discussion. Everything is based on what you choose to believe, not what is factual. The more you post, the more you contradict yourself.

I wanted to talk about the Neanderthal thinking man, as related to how we men think now toward our women, you obviously want to talk about the nature of primordal Neanderthals, evolution and the bible. It is you who have no tolerance for what I want to discuss, yet you claim its me.

I started this thread, I reserve the right to try and focus on it.

Peace.
koan

Post by koan »

It would truly be a shame to turn this discussion of a troubled man into a philosophical argument.

Freaking out over where a soup can goes on a shelf indicates either someone with dysfunctional obsessive compulsive disorder or someone with extreme control issues. Either scenario indicates that intervention should be taken. Unfortunately, since she appealed to you the problem is currently on your shoulders. If you don't feel up to intervening then please direct her to counselling that can help and protect her. I'm sure your friend would be happy if you prevent him from hurting someone he cares about.

Aside from humans who obviously need help, there is no other issue in this thread.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Ahso!;1346497 wrote: God didn't say it, the person writing the story did, so I conclude it to be a metaphor for knowledge of good and evil.

I stand corrected.:)
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

koan;1346523 wrote:

Aside from humans who obviously need help, there is no other issue in this thread.

None that you can see, but I see more. The dominance in mans mind has given birth to not only mistreatment of females, but children and knowledge itself. The dismantling of knowledge began with the dismantling of family. The abuse of family, came from the abuse of knowledge. And the abuse of knowledge has led to every problem that exist on earth.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

koan;1346523 wrote: It would truly be a shame to turn this discussion of a troubled man into a philosophical argument.Unfortunately, this 'discussion' was never intended as anything other than a philosophical - something or other - but not an argument, more like a pontification.

Mickey wrote: None that you can see, but I see more. The dominance in mans mind has given birth to not only mistreatment of females, but children and knowledge itself. The dismantling of knowledge began with the dismantling of family. The abuse of family, came from the abuse of knowledge. And the abuse of knowledge has led to every problem that exist on earth.

And I want to go into that.I spotted it in Micky's final sentence of the OP.

Mickey wrote: But there is a way to bring it out.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1346534 wrote: Unfortunately, this 'discussion' was never intended as anything other than a philosophical - something or other - but not an argument, more like a pontification.

I spotted it in Micky's final sentence of the OP.

Well I admit that not every thread I start is meant for arguement , some are meant for conversations of Life, one of the standards of this website. I mean if you lust for arguement, there are plently of other threads to satisfy your lust.

Which leads me into one of the faults of men, our bullheadedness to just go into things with negative purposes. We charge full ahead, not considering what we are wrecking, but reveling in our speed and direction. We wreck our mates, but we charge on, we wreck our familys but we charge on, we wreck the peace in our neighborhoods, but we charge on, we wreck our jobs, but we charge on. We would rather throw a relationship in turmoil, than to admit we are wrong.

Peace.
koan

Post by koan »

Ahso!;1346534 wrote: Unfortunately, this 'discussion' was never intended as anything other than a philosophical - something or other - but not an argument, more like a pontification.

I spotted it in Micky's final sentence of the OP.

Yeah. My bad. I had misplaced hope.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Notice how some of the men who have posted in this thread, just have to change the topic to what " They will", charging full ahead and cannot be detoured. Just holding a consciousness with a one track eyesight, their view. This mentality is what corrupts relationships between people and even nations. The root cause behind any national or international conflict, is Neanderthal thinking men. Its whats happening in Korea, Israel and anywherelse. The way men think.

The way we perceive and comprehend things. This will be the downfall of man.

And I want to go into the roots of this.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

How a man treats a woman is a window into how he would treat his children, his job, his neighbor and the world. How he treats himself is the same.

What are the roots then of how we treat ourselves and others?

Peace.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Oh please, Mickey, please stop teasing us and let the genie out of the bottle so we may benefit from the wonderful wisdom that could only come from you. Stop the torture, Mickey, please, I beg you. What in God's name (oops!) could be the answer to this most profound question?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Mickiel;1346645 wrote: How a man treats a woman is a window into how he would treat his children, his job, his neighbor and the world. How he treats himself is the same.

What are the roots then of how we treat ourselves and others?

Peace.

We can't look in the mirror to get the answer, because most of the time that we look into the mirror we are trying to please ourselves, or prepare ourselves for others to look at us and be pleased. You have to look deep into the consciousness where no hyppocrisy or plastic persona exist, the real you. The beginning of you, and how you built on that foundation.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Mickiel;1346649 wrote: We can't look in the mirror to get the answer, because most of the time that we look into the mirror we are trying to please ourselves, or prepare ourselves for others to look at us and be pleased. You have to look deep into the consciousness where no hyppocrisy or plastic persona exist, the real you. The beginning of you, and how you built on that foundation.

Peace.

The ingraining of our thought process starts early in our lives, as we are introduced to knowledge, we are infused with a rainbow of information. Mostly comming from our parents, family, and the various media outlets we pay attention to. From these we gather concepts of good and evil, and that is the root of our learning. It begins where we are born and begin developing. Whatever concepts are the strongest in that atmosphere, will effect us in one manner or another.

The mother is important, and the Father. What we see happening more and more, is the neglect of the Father, or his absence. It is here that the Neanderthal thinking man has infused his most critcal damage, in his own family.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

A nation is simply a family grown big, a fragmented nation is simply familys that disagree with each other, and their leaders. But it all can eventually be traced back to the simple family structure. Broken people are born from broken familys. Broken people going to school and becomming leaders in their society and government. And they implament broken policys and people wonder why.

A woman full of hope marrys her childhood sweetheart, he abuses her and leaves her, and she wonders why.

Two kids shoot up their school and people wonder why.

Children form gangs and committ crimes and people wonder why.

When all the while the Neanderthal thinking man is wrecking his havoc in humanity, spreading it like a virus.

Peace.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

What about those who have no concept of good and evil, Mickey?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1346675 wrote: What about those who have no concept of good and evil, Mickey?

I have never met a human who has no concept of good and evil, although all the animals I have met are like that, nuetral, holding no concept of either. In my view, such a human would have to be mentally incapacitated in some manner to not know those concepts.

Peace.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1346679 wrote: I have never met a human who has no concept of good and evil, although all the animals I have met are like that, nuetral, holding no concept of either. In my view, such a human would have to be mentally incapacitated in some manner to not know those concepts.

Peace.You have now. I know the concept, I just don't hold (have) it.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1346683 wrote: You have now. I know the concept, I just don't hold (have) it.

That is contridiction, I don't believe that. And I don't argue just for the sake of arguing.

That being said, if I may continue with topic; Our minds are incredible and can make incredible impact on others. Ever notice how technology is increasing, knowledge is increasing, and yet, morality is seemingly decreasing, not keeping pace with the " Science of man."

And I want to explain that.

Peace.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Seriously, Mickey, I used to hold onto the concept of good and evil, but I no longer do. Also, I hear and read of others who hold the view that things are broken down into good and evil. When one lets go of the concept of good and evil, a peace that passes all understanding occurs. Isn't that whats meant by giving it to God, too?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1346687 wrote: Seriously, Mickey, I used to hold onto the concept of good and evil, but I no longer do. Also, I hear and read of others who hold the view that things are broken down into good and evil. When one lets go of the concept of good and evil, a peace that passes all understanding occurs. Isn't that whats meant by giving it to God, too?

Well no, I think it means one is dead. It is not possible for a living human to devoid of themselves all concepts of good and evil, I don't believe that. And in my view, its senseless to even argue it. I suggest you argue it with those who either agree with you, or listen to you. I can't understand why you have this tendecy to approach me with senseless views. I understand you like talking, but if you have nothing of reason to approach me with, then why do it? I hold no intrest in the unreasonable.

Peace.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Believing in a ghost as the creator of all things as well as another ghost that lives in a place that burns for all eternity; a woman who becomes pregnant by a ghost; a big boat that holds 2 of every living creature; sticks that turn into snakes; splitting of a sea; an individual that walks on water - all those things are reasonable to you, and the idea that some people do not hold the precept of good and evil is not? That's a little weird, Mickey. If you're going to claim belief in the supernatural should be respected by all, it would seem to me you'd extend the same courtesy to others.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1346695 wrote: Believing in a ghost as the creator of all things as well as another ghost that lives in a place that burns for all eternity; a woman who becomes pregnant by a ghost; a big boat that holds 2 of every living creature; sticks that turn into snakes; splitting of a sea; an individual that walks on water - all those things are reasonable to you, and the idea that some people do not hold the precept of good and evil is not? That's a little weird, Mickey. If you're going to claim belief in the supernatural should be respected by all, it would seem to me you'd extend the same courtesy to others.

I do not believe in ghost, nor do I believe in eternal burning of anything. I do not believe in supernatural beings, and I do not believe that humans can live devoid of the concepts of good and evil. I have not asked that my beliefs be respected, and I have not asked that you respond to my beliefs.

Thats something your doing on your own. I don't know you, you don't know me, and I have not tried to change that. I have not tried to change your views, I simply don't agree with them, they make no sense to me. Nor does it make sense to me, that you are so far from my views, and yet keep trying to talk to me.

Peace.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

You don't believe in the God of the Christian Bible?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1346700 wrote: You don't believe in the God of the Christian Bible?

There is no such thing as the " Christian bible", that is an illusion. The bible was not written for a denomination or for a particular religion, it was written for all of humanity. The God I believe in is not " Natural", thus the term " Supernatural Being" is contridiction. Which leads into the misdirected thinking in men that adds to the confusion in this world. Neanderthal thinking that has posioned the mentality of both religious and non religious men. It spreads from family, to citys, to nations, and to religions. It spreads into our educational systems, and into our books.

Peace.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

God is a ghost.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1346702 wrote: God is a ghost.

In your mind he is, in my mind he is somethinelse. In my mind, I am pulling away from the Neanderthal thinking mentality, that cave man approach which is limited to matter, rocks and grass. The mentality that has trouble with Love and Peace, two things which many stubborn men view as ghost too. The real beginning of thinking, the real birth of reality, the real deal.

Peace.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

To me God does not exist. What is the something else? God is invisible.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1346704 wrote: To me God does not exist. What is the something else? God is invisible.

Ask someonelse.

Peace.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1346710 wrote: Ask someonelse.

Peace.That would not make sense because you specifically said God is something else to you. How would another person explain to me what you mean? That's not reasonable, and you're a reasonable person. So, tell me, what is God to you?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1346711 wrote: That would not make sense because you specifically said God is something else to you. How would another person explain to me what you mean? That's not reasonable, and you're a reasonable person. So, tell me, what is God to you?

I hold no obligation to tell you anything. I am not interested in you.

This is an example of the Neanderthal thinking man, just charge right ahead and make his point. Make it his conversation, make it his world. And I am going to go into why men do these things. But I am going to use this mans attitude to show a live example of this.

Peace.

Return to “General Chit Chat”