Help Message options not functioning.

For technical issues relating to ForumGarden and its associated pages.
binbag

Post by binbag »

None of the above options are working for me, it's my own silly fault, I edited my post options to see what it was like. Now I can't find the option to change it back to default again.

Anyone advise please?

I know, I know, I'm a twat with a capital T.

If I could've used a smillie it would be placed here...the head banging the wall would have been perfect.

bb
[FONT=Arial]Just above the clouds

the sun is always shining.

[/FONT]
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

binbag;1343739 wrote:

None of the above options are working for me, it's my own silly fault, I edited my post options to see what it was like. Now I can't find the option to change it back to default again.

Anyone advise please?

I know, I know, I'm a twat with a capital T.

If I could've used a smillie it would be placed here...the head banging the wall would have been perfect.

bb

If you go into setting, my settings, general options, miscellaneous options - what does it show?
binbag

Post by binbag »

Bryn Mawr;1343827 wrote: If you go into setting, my settings, general options, miscellaneous options - what does it show?BM, thanks for replying.

I only have three options....

"Settings"

"General Options"

"Miscellaneous"..... which displays the "Attachment" option in the drop-down list.

"My Settings"......is not on display.

Wait a minute, I'm using Firefox to post this time, I've just noticed the Smilies etc, are all functioning. Hold on.

I'm back, I've checked Internet Explorer and the functions are still not operating!!!!

So the problem's with I/Explorer. Heck, I've no idea why, I'll need to check it out. tomorrow. Grrrr.

bb
[FONT=Arial]Just above the clouds

the sun is always shining.

[/FONT]

Return to “Problems, Solutions Feedback”