Free Delphi Portable XM Satellite Radio !

rodricx

Post by rodricx »

XM and Sirius link...
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Attached files
spot

Post by spot »

That's not Spam, that's an offer on the manufacturer's homepage! Look at http://www.xmradio.com/skyfi/ - it says free there too.

I expect it only picks up one satellite, and they put a lot of advertising content in their output.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

hi Spot........we simply don't want adverts here. it's spam.
spot

Post by spot »

Oh... I see. How do we stand on product placement? If I recommend a neat bit of gear, do I get frowned on?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
john8pies

Post by john8pies »

hey, that ShoulderPorkAndMeat sure sounds tasty....................!
CVX

Post by CVX »

spot wrote: That's not Spam, that's an offer on the manufacturer's homepage! Look at http://www.xmradio.com/skyfi/ - it says free there too.

I expect it only picks up one satellite, and they put a lot of advertising content in their output.

The original link takes me to a different site than XM Radio. I think that's a problem.

I would like to see you recommend gear. I think LC doesn't like people signing up and then posting one post. And that post being an ad that benefits them.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

spot wrote: That's not Spam, that's an offer on the manufacturer's homepage! Look at http://www.xmradio.com/skyfi/ - it says free there too.

I expect it only picks up one satellite, and they put a lot of advertising content in their output.It IS spam. You will notice this member signed up and has posted nothing but these "free" offers. These offers are not free, as nothing is free. Just because it says the word "free" does NOT mean it will not cost you to complete this offer. Hawke has a good thread on these bogus offers, I will go dig it up and pass it on here.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Return to “General Music”