What Panasonic land-line should I choose please?

Aura

Post by Aura »

I am swapping my BT phone for a new model. I would like to know the difference between the Panasonic KX-TG8422EB Colour DECT Twin Phone With Answer Machine, and the Panasonic KX-TG8422EM phone please?

One you can get on Amazon, whilst the other in Comet. If anyone owns these phones, can you please give me your experiences of it? Many thanks.
gmc

Post by gmc »

I had a dect twin phone, most expensive phone I ever had. One of the handsets failed on me shortly after the guarantee ran out, wouldn't buy another, completely useless, look nice though. Keep it simple get one that doesn't need a separate power source unless you really need to have one in another room. I divert calls to my mobile if I am out, that has voice mail and I can return the call if I know who it is and they haven't left a message. It also cuts off all the automated sales calls and discourage timewasters. you get.
brent21holmes

Post by brent21holmes »

Aura;1339721 wrote: I am swapping my BT phone for a new model. I would like to know the difference between the Panasonic KX-TG8422EB Colour DECT Twin Phone With Answer Machine, and the Panasonic KX-TG8422EM phone please?

One you can get on Amazon, whilst the other in Comet. If anyone owns these phones, can you please give me your experiences of it? Many thanks.

The KX-TG8422EB Colour DECT with TAM is compatible with ordinary telephone lines or analog extension telephones while the Panasonic KX-TG8422EM phone is cannot do this. But never the less they're just almost the same.
Aura

Post by Aura »

brent21holmes;1340101 wrote: The KX-TG8422EB Colour DECT with TAM is compatible with ordinary telephone lines or analog extension telephones while the Panasonic KX-TG8422EM phone is cannot do this. But never the less they're just almost the same.

Hi thanks for that. I have also looked at the Panasonic KXTG8022ET Colour Telephone Answer Machine - Twin. Is that good as well? Many thanks.

Return to “Electronic Gadgets Galore”