Sick of it!!!

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
Clint

Sick of it!!!

Post by Clint »

When I see them even looking like they are going to eat bugs, I change the channel. Actually, I shouldn't be using the channell changer so much...the "OFF" button is the one I need to be using. TV is such a total waste of time, I'm ashamed to admit I watch it at all.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
capt_buzzard

Sick of it!!!

Post by capt_buzzard »

Whatever will they think of Next
Clint

Sick of it!!!

Post by Clint »

capt_buzzard wrote: Whatever will they think of Next
The producers, looking for something no one else has done before, will show it soon enough. Maybe cannibalistic, cloned humans will bring edification to the masses.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
BabyRider

Sick of it!!!

Post by BabyRider »

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: The term "reality television" is an oxymoron. I can't stand any of them. Skittles, where's the "I-wouldn't-waste-30-seconds-of-my-life-watching-this-mindless-drivel" option on your poll? :yh_bigsmi Cuz' that's my vote!
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

spot

Sick of it!!!

Post by spot »

No, I'm not sick of them - the trick is never to watch one. I've never watched one.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
minks

Sick of it!!!

Post by minks »

only watch survivor and hate the rest.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
devist8me

Sick of it!!!

Post by devist8me »

I only watch American Idol because I like music and towards the end, some of them have really good voices. The rest can go.
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy
Jives

Sick of it!!!

Post by Jives »

I absolutely LOVE Survivor, and I like Big Brother too. I find the political infighting fascinating!

(Please don't hate me)

I hate Fear Factor, though. I wouldn't eat a bug for a million dollars, or unless the Air Force Survival Training Instructor made me.

(And he did...I had to eat a grasshopper. Word to the wise, take the legs off first. I could feel him trying to jump all the way down my throat.) :(
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
devist8me

Sick of it!!!

Post by devist8me »

oh GAG Jives....
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy
David813

Sick of it!!!

Post by David813 »

I was a critic of reality shows and those that watched them. Now I'm hooked on FIVE of them. It's a disease and I need federal funding to cure myself!
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

President Dwight D. Eisenhower Nov. 08, 1954
David813

Sick of it!!!

Post by David813 »

JAB wrote: Fine, I'll write my congressman and have my taxes earmarked to help your addiction. Will that suffice? :rolleyes:It will suffice splendidly!
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

President Dwight D. Eisenhower Nov. 08, 1954
Jives

Sick of it!!!

Post by Jives »

JAB wrote: Dare I ask what you had for dessert, Jives? :yh_questn

Rattlesnake and cactus. The snake wasn't bad, kinda of like long strips of chicken / bacon. The cactus tastes just like watermelon without the sugar.
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare

Return to “General TV Shows”