Powerpoint Question

chonsigirl

Powerpoint Question

Post by chonsigirl »

I am making a powerpoint presentation Friday, and I am using a template one of my students was making for a project in class. I thought it was very pretty the border she had, didn't have it on my powerpoint at home. (kids thought it was cool I would use theirs) It has all this built in animation, how do I get rid of it? I just want the slides to go from slide to slide. I started reviewing it, and I don't want Ulysses S. Grant jumping around my screen in front of a bunch of scholars and all! And all my little old maps sliding around the place, holey moley! :wah:

Ghads, I wonder if it has sound built in too! (off to check that aspect)

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
spot

Powerpoint Question

Post by spot »

Disable Animation in PowerPoint

As for the sound, mute the computer.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
chonsigirl

Powerpoint Question

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh thank you spot, that worked great!
spot

Powerpoint Question

Post by spot »

You'd like to see the child labor legislation too?

Have fun presenting.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Computers Internet”