Wind could have parted Red Sea for Moses.

binbag

Post by binbag »

According to Carl Drews of NCAR, Moses might not have parted the Red Sea, but a strong east wind that blew through the night could have pushed the waters back in the way described in biblical writings.

Hold on though.....

Think about it, the army had chased the Hebrews to the banks of the Red Sea. Then, at the precise moment Moses is lifting his rod for the sea to part ... it does, giving him and the Hebrews there escape root.

But that's not all; When all the Hebrews were safely on the other shore, again, at the precise moment Moses is lifting up his rod for the sea to close again, it does, and blocks Pharaoh's army who had been chasing them.

Could that be just a, well I don't know how many million to one, coincidence?

Don't think so.

Wind could have parted Red Sea for Moses

[FONT=Arial]Just above the clouds

the sun is always shining.

[/FONT]
spot

Post by spot »

It's a damn strange definition of the Red Sea, too. Most people would call that small stretch of water the Nile.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “General Religious Discussions”