gmc

No comment

Post by gmc »

:sneaky:

YouTube - Eye2EyeIIV's Channel
gmc

No comment

Post by gmc »

Well OK then, It's load of bollocks. the turning of the black man in to an inferior being precedes the theory of evolution. All that happened is evolution was seized upon to help back up an already existing prejudice. It salves the soul to kid yourself that your slaves are inferiors put there by god.
Oscar Namechange

No comment

Post by Oscar Namechange »

gmc;1329006 wrote: Well OK then, It's load of bollocks. the turning of the black man in to an inferior being precedes the theory of evolution. All that happened is evolution was seized upon to help back up an already existing prejudice. Manifest destiny is a religion inspired concept.

I was fortunate enough to attend a speech by this guy very recently. His book 'March of the Titans' was a enlightening read.

Can America be Saved? - Arthur Kemp’s Blog

I found him enthralling.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snowfire

No comment

Post by Snowfire »

The Religious Right, clutching for any straw it can possibly grasp, to fight off the evil of Athieism and those that would consider Evolution as an explanation for our existance. They are both frightening and themselves frightened to expound such nonsense
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
gmc

No comment

Post by gmc »

I stumbled across that web site by accident. It's like watching people on another planet. Quite good though, makes you think about why you hold your own opinions.

Return to “General Religious Discussions”