Ouch

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
fae

Ouch

Post by fae »

I am currently watching a programme on cosmetic surgery... UGH... Oh my, this girls whole face is off her skull and they are drilling.,, shouldn't watch but I am ,,, through my fingers,,,,Is it really so important that we put ourselves through this ?
Peg

Ouch

Post by Peg »

I don't get it. I would never go through any unneccessary surgery, but I guess some see it as neccessary.
Saint_

Ouch

Post by Saint_ »

Bloody hell....NO! It is NOT necessary at all! Thanks to a seriously skewed society and the ridiculous stereotypes put forth by the mass media and television, many young people think that it is necessary, but it's not.

I plan on going to my grave exactly how The Creator made me: no tattoos, no piercings, and definitely no plastic surgeries!:-5
Odie

Ouch

Post by Odie »

fae;1324627 wrote: I am currently watching a programme on cosmetic surgery... UGH... Oh my, this girls whole face is off her skull and they are drilling.,, shouldn't watch but I am ,,, through my fingers,,,,Is it really so important that we put ourselves through this ?

No its not necessary, only if one is born with defects or mangled from an accident.
Life is just to short for drama.
mrsK

Ouch

Post by mrsK »

fae;1324627 wrote: I am currently watching a programme on cosmetic surgery... UGH... Oh my, this girls whole face is off her skull and they are drilling.,, shouldn't watch but I am ,,, through my fingers,,,,Is it really so important that we put ourselves through this ?

I love watching the shows.

Keeps you from doing things like that:yh_rotfl

I think of the pain factor.
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
fae

Ouch

Post by fae »

Saint_;1324650 wrote: Bloody hell....NO! It is NOT necessary at all! Thanks to a seriously skewed society and the ridiculous stereotypes put forth by the mass media and television, many young people think that it is necessary, but it's not.

I plan on going to my grave exactly how The Creator made me: no tattoos, no piercings, and definitely no plastic surgeries!:-5

well i do have pierced ears but other than that I am too chicken to go to my grave other than as God intended me to be... :}
Nomad

Ouch

Post by Nomad »

Yes Im afraid that it is. You'll see.
I AM AWESOME MAN
fae

Ouch

Post by fae »

Nomad;1324687 wrote: Yes Im afraid that it is. You'll see.

Too late for me, the wrinkles are etched too deep I'm afraid..... Also I think some of the results are gross... Also I cannot afford it. Ha
Nomad

Ouch

Post by Nomad »

fae;1324713 wrote: I think some of the results are gross

Perhaps.

I AM AWESOME MAN
kazalala

Ouch

Post by kazalala »

Never!!!!:-3yuk! i am terrified of surgery anyway so no way would i do it willingly:wah:I even talked them out of operating on my broken ankle earlier this year:)

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
woppy71

Ouch

Post by woppy71 »

Nope. Can't see me ever doing anything like plastic surgery....Hell, I'm to scared to even get a piercing or a tatto, lol
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
Snowfire

Ouch

Post by Snowfire »

I wouldnt know where to start to be honest. Would you put go-faster stickers on a Ferrari ?
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
fae

Ouch

Post by fae »

Nomad;1324728 wrote: Perhaps.

Oh dear,, I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
fae

Ouch

Post by fae »

want to add a little more here... I think this is extremely sad,,, what makes a woman, or man,, need ? to do this to themselves,,,, so many young actor/resses have faces that don't move any more ,,, seems that they too are heading for disfigurement
kazalala

Ouch

Post by kazalala »

fae;1325012 wrote: want to add a little more here... I think this is extremely sad,,, what makes a woman, or man,, need ? to do this to themselves,,,, so many young actor/resses have faces that don't move any more ,,, seems that they too are heading for disfigurement

Yea i was just reading in the paper today about Sharon Osbourne,, hope she dont keep on going or she will start to look like the pic on this thread:wah: I'll stick to my creams and lotions ,, at least my skin is soft:wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “General Chit Chat”