Breaking news about the BP oil spill....

Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hope this works....

BP: No Oil Leaking into Gulf from Busted Well - weather.com=

fae

Post by fae »

I am so very pleased about this,, fingers crossed.. My heart goes out to all the wildlife and people who have suffered...I also fear the damage this appears to have caused to the Anglo/American relationship.. hope that can be mended also....
cars

Post by cars »

A positive sign in deed, it's long over due!!! Now on to the the final fix!!!
Cars :)
Odie

Post by Odie »

let's hope it will hold as they seem quite optimistic it won't.

It will never make up for the devastation, animals that suffered, it will never be the same again.

thank god.......its been 3 months now that oil has spurred.
Life is just to short for drama.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Truly hope this holds YEAH!! Mother Nature has rebounded from worse disasters than this on Planet Earth we may be surprised as to how quickly the environment rebounds, I'm praying ... :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

I think what needs to happen now is that the oil companies all need to start working on relief wells and any new drilling plans should be required to include them from the beginning.

How a relief well works | Gulf of Mexico response | BP

New rule should be that they can't turn it on without the capability to turn it off.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

CARLA

Post by CARLA »

You think...!!! amasing to find out that this rule hasn't been in place since who knows when.

New rule should be that they can't turn it on without the capability to turn it off.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

fae

Post by fae »

I am going to start being less dependant on my car,, we all as gas guzzlers have some responsibility for this,,, I think
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

"Truth may be stretched, but cannot be broken, and always gets above falsehood, as does oil above water.”

Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra quotes (Spanish writer, author of the masterwork 'El quijote', 1547-1616)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.

Return to “United States”