A special thanks to Mrs. K, Kaylene Aussie Pam

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

A special thanks to Mrs. K, Kaylene and Aussie Pam for all of their kindness shown to me and my wee 3rd graders this year. I had a very special, loving class who met 3 special, lovely Aussie women:-4

These 3 women have sent such wonderful messages, postcards to each child, Aussie maps, flags, balloons, pictures, key chains and tons of information about the beautiful country of Australia.

I, in turn, will be sending their kidlets some American goodies so that their children will learn about America.

Here are some of the gifts that Mrs. K has sent to my school kidlets...

These are the wonderful gifts that Mrs. K has sent to us and the beautiful Celtic scarf is only for ME:-6 Mrs. K has also sent lots of wonderful pictures of Australia that I will try to scan and post when I'm on holidays next week.

Thank you so much Mrs. K:-4

I know that I posted Kaylene's beautiful gifts from Oz, but I can't find them....Here's the gifts that my children loved.....wow...They loved learning about the aborginals and their culture and all the lovely pictures of Sydney.

The wallet's for me:wah:....It is just gorgeous. Thank you so much Kaylene:-4

And this is the site where I thanked Pam for all of her beautiful gifts for my school kidlets.....Unfortunately, the pics from photobucket disappeared, but I'll try to repost them next week. Thank you so much Pam:-4

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/gener ... e-pam.html

Thank you Pam, Kaylene and Mrs. K so much. My children read about Australia all the time and can't wait to visit your beautiful country. If they even hear the word "Australia" they have a big grin on their faces and run to the wall map to locate where in Oz the news is coming from:wah:
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Three special ladies who did a very special thing for your class KE very nice. :-6
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Wow, Kathy, that is wonderful. None but the best from Australia. What a lovely thought to send all those things to the children. They will never forget you three :-6
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

The three lovely ladies brightened learning about Australia for your kids, what a wonderful year for you all!
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Aw shucks Kathy, Carla, Gilly, Chonsi. It was fun.

I guess now this school year is almost over, you'll be farewelling this crop, Kathy! They sound like they've been a good group - and of course they've been very fortunate to have had you as their teacher! Must be a bit of a wrench every time. For you too, I guess, Chonsi!
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

hi Kathy :-4 Its been a lot of fun looking around and sending you and your class of kidlets some special items from Australia and thank you for the wonderful things you have sent me:-4

Will be posting you some of the wedding photos when i get them printed that the photographer took.....the ones on facebook came from my camera but they turned out ok I think....

Take care Kathy and thanks for being a special friend :-4

I have got another baby he is 8months old and a real cutie:-4 will send you a pic of him too as we are now not allowed to post their pics on the internet.
FOC THREAD PART 1
mrsK

Post by mrsK »

Hi Kathy,

You are most welcome.

I hope the kidlets enjoy .

Have a great time on your summer break .:-6:-6

Thanks Carla, Gill, Chonsi.

It's always a pleasure to do things for the kidlets.:-4:-4
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
Royd Fissure

Post by Royd Fissure »

Every now and again there's a thread that makes me feel bright and chirpy even at this early hour. :-6

Well done to all of you. What a wonderful learning experience for the children.
cars

Post by cars »

Three class acts, "4", when you count KE in the mix!!! :-4
Cars :)
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Cars, Sweetie, you're a bad boy with all that evil flattery :-4 Go straight to my room !!!
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

cars

Post by cars »

AussiePam;1317793 wrote: Cars, Sweetie, you're a bad boy with all that evil flattery :-4 Go straight to my room !!!
Looking up on mapquest now! :D:p:rolleyes:
Cars :)
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Great stuff everyone. Kathy if your kids want to learn about Kansas next year I could send you some buffalo chips and tornado debris if you like.:)

Return to “General Chit Chat”